Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:so that you guys track my source and start spamming messages or tweets?

:milaugh:lemme keep getting spoilers in peace
You wanna ruin my spoilers week

I won't name people who give me spoilers.
No social media too

Just know MelodyTown
Why would you post the name of your source then anyway? :giogio:
You realize that all the others do it to get followers right?

You are the retarded one who can not read or understand a story.. it's not just Luffy, they are chilling because they believe in Momo and the scabbards, when the time got bad, that's when they would interfere.. try to read idiot!
Sanji: they don't need our help afterall
Zoro: Momo is impressive

So who is the retarded now?
"They don't need our help" because Shanks came with his CoC, genius.
Had it didn't happen, Momo would get turned into skewered eel by Greenbull while Luffy is busy enjoying his fucking meal.

He didn't low diff anyone lol

Momo has GB shook and hurt with 1st Boro
Second one makes him defend more
The dude was coating his attacks with koka to now fight Momo super seriously

Wait for full pics
You get that koka is essential for him to neutralize those weaknesses? He explicitly states and that goes directly at guys like you, that you cannot just "outmatch" him with his supposed weaknesses, as he even calls his move "fire proof forest" and is prepared for that.
If someone uses fire, it just forces him to adapt accordingly, but it does not mean that Momo is not getting ridiculed, when he adapts to it.

The fight is narrated on basis of Momo's development and the aim was to get in that final boro breath, coincidentally right before Shanks gave out the warning shot so they get that "we can defend Wano on ourselves, juppie"- moment.
In the meantine Aramaki already had the rest low diffed and at his mercy.
Yamato, the strongest one out of that group, was even in to call for help lol

After Momo would have gotten his moment, Aramaki would have proceeded to neg them, Momo included. Shanks obviousl saved their asses.

What is there to argue? And again, he showed like what? 1/8 of his actual arsenal?
Think ndule, think

I can't believe retards like you after 500+ chapters still don't know how haki coloring looks

that's just shading, just like Robin's new form
Lol its haki

Stop coping
His branches don't have thus shading
He did have koka when fighting King and queen
He also coats his branches to attack Momo just before Shanks uses CoC.

Stop coping dude

Greenbull was also nice guy by sparing Yamao and the scabbards, only capturing them and not using the sucking move he did to Calamities.

Otherwise, RIP Yamao, RIP next nakama, RIP scabbards. All happened while Luffy is enjoying meal. Cold blooded idiot he is.

You get that koka is essential for him to neutralize those weaknesses? He explicitly states and that goes directly at guys like you, that you cannot just "outmatch" him with his supposed weaknesses, as he even calls his move "fire proof forest" and is prepared for that.
If someone uses fire, it just forces him to adapt accordingly, but it does not mean that Momo is not getting ridiculed, when he adapts to it.

The fight is narrated on basis of Momo's development and the aim was to get in that final boro breath, coincidentally right before Shanks gave out the warning shot so they get that "we can defend Wano on ourselves, juppie"- moment.
In the meantine Aramaki already had the rest low diffed and at his mercy.
Yamato, the strongest one out of that group, was even in to call for help lol

After Momo would have gotten his moment, Aramaki would have proceeded to neg them, Momo included. Shanks obviousl saved their asses.

What is there to argue? And again, he showed like what? 1/8 of his actual arsenal?
Think ndule, think
I saw the whole chapter
GB didn't get any hype this chapter
Yeah he caught retainers and yamato but didn't do anything to them at all
Denjiro even has a tiny smile when caught and chilled
Yamato doesn't look worried nor hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.