Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With AwakenedCabbage translation it is confirmed that everyone are exhausted and some trying to put Gb's feat in the same caliber with kaido's.
Kaido remains top 1 and gb shouldn't be put in anyway near to this monster.
He could probably beat gb in the same arc that beat everyone that could possibly hurt him and have the exact same fight against g5 Luffy :milaugh:.
Lol nah, he would atleast need High diff for GB so he would fall even earlier.

Oda is already planting the seeds for Sanji versus Ryokugyu's money machine. I can clearly foresee the same power junkies but ten years older fighting over how Lanji's victory is worthless because his admiral was hurt by Momonosuke and ran away from Shanks, only to be answered by how Zolo's adversary couldn't go past old rusty Rayleigh nor defeat Marco without Onigumo's help.
I don't remember Black Horse ever meeting Momo nor running away from Shanks.

Oda is already planting the seeds for Sanji versus Ryokugyu's money machine. I can clearly foresee the same power junkies but ten years older fighting over how Lanji's victory is worthless because his admiral was hurt by Momonosuke and ran away from Shanks, only to be answered by how Zolo's adversary couldn't go past old rusty Rayleigh nor defeat Marco without Onigumo's help.
“Sabo basically soloed both of them” is future cope

Status
Not open for further replies.