Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So kaido and aramaki is best friend not enemy?
Shanks intimidate aramaki with coc and he get intimidate and ran away. Why so hard to understand such thing?
No need to damage control saying not ready not ready not ready.he is in new world in yonko teritory. What kind of bullshit saying he isnt ready to fight yonko when he is at yonko's turf LMFAO
He is admiral he is the peak of wg ultimate weapon. If he isnt ready then who else lmao
Smh:crazwhat:u mussy slow bruh so I guess u forget about kizaru & akainu the old dude that run shit imu lol ig you only remember what u want

So if GB >> Zoro as implied by GB negging King and Queen at the same time, and assuming Zoro is approaching Mihawk level since it's near EoS, then is the world's strongest swordsman even a big deal? Maybe it's like being an international pétanque champion, or Olympic gold medalist in curling.
I think not that it's not a big deal, but...apparently there are many big deals in the world...and obviously Admirals as Saikyo Senryoku (greatest military power) are among those big deals

Ahh another 30 minutes enthusiast. I bet I can find your posts where you are denying her 30 minutes shit.

So let me explain how it works to you.

Scabbards could last as much as Yamato if Oda wanted to.

Running circles around Kaido for 30 minutes avoiding his attacks IS NOT FUCKING HOLDING YOUR GROUND ****.

Everyone has a potential for top tier if he trains lol. Braindead argument. She's not a Top Tier lol.
Scabbards can't replicate what Yamato can
At this point you're bullshitting.

Yamato was able to damage Kaido and endured multiple attacks from Kaido.

Out of all the confirmed ACOC users 6 are top tiers n 2 are high tiers and it has been said by Kaido himself that only the very very strongest can use it, who are you to deny?

I don't like Yamato, but what's truth that to be said.

And everyone doesn't have COC, let gone ACOC to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.