Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's practically written in the manga multiple times that Yamato isn't allowed to fight. She isn't in hybrid form nor is she seen fighting like the rest of the scabbards. I don't know what you are trying to argue here? :kayneshrug:
Kinyagi currently in damage control mode trying to take imaginary Ws to save face for Admiral gang right now. Lies even worse than Buggy another fellow Clown King.

Kinyagi currently in damage control mode trying to take imaginary Ws to save face for Admiral gang right now. Lies even worse than Buggy another fellow Clown King.
I literally already admitted Kaido and Shanks > GB. Like 8 or 9 times in this thread.

You guys are trying to make it seem like he cannot defeat the scabbards or that beating them isn’t a feat.

Are you so insecure that you aren’t willing to just accept me giving Shanks and Kaido a W?

Are you trying to make me say “GB is commander level”? That’s not going to happen, so what the fuck is your goal here?

Well it clearly wasn't in full effect due to feat inflation(at the time that was his best but feats esclated from then). COC bursts postskip is blowing up rockets and cause ripples through castles with that black lightning. Haki wasn't fleshed out as much back then.
Yeah haki wasn’t fleshed out back then he didn’t draw it, but still you’re going to ignore the words of a man who clashed with roger and said shanks was using it in full effect and failed to Ko Marco. Only coating is useful in combat, shanks used a sneak attack but since he’s a fan favorite he gets a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.