Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with this scene is that are the admirals just not future opponents?

Because if GB or Fujitora are meant to be future Zoro/Sanji/Yamato fights there is literally no hype for that now.

And if there aren’t admiral fights then what was the point of saving them for so long? It’s just dissapointing.
Maybe some skirmishes and probably Akainu vs. Luffy and/or Sabo. Akainu does want to kill everybody. I think Fuji will quit, as well as some others marines.

Clown i was responding to the guy who said Kaido admitted Shanks was stronger and Luffy jumped Kaido
Yeah and your response was shit. Which I pointed out. Luffy jumping Kaido is irrelevant since Kaido tells Luffy that after the fact as their fighting, he's clearly boasting that Luffy or anyone would be able to take him down as he is, and he was wrong.

Then why did Oda silhouette GB for 10 FUCKING YEARS??

If his whole role in the story was to sell tickets for a movie then that’s so fucking dumb and a borderline scam.

If the admirals aren’t endgame opponents then Oda majorly fucked up. He should have just introduced GB earlier or had a full admiral fight onscreen earlier.
Him introduced Admiral in pre TS.
Like i said, the main boss is WG(Im,Knights of God,CP0 and Goroseis).

Not his publuc face(Subordinates).

Can I change my user name to aShanksFanBoy? :endthis:
@BleakAsh
Our time has come, Comrades!

The little guy with red hair standing beside Natural-Born Destroyer, World's Strongest Man, Self-Proclaimed Ultimate Being, World's Strongest Creature.

---

Let's count the main blessings of each Emperor:

- BM: Extreme physical strength, Soul Fruit, AdvCoC

- WB: Extreme physical strength, 12 Supreme Blade Bisento and its mastery, Quake Fruit, AdvCoC

- Teach: Quake Fruit, Darkness Fruit, (likely?) AdvCoC

- Kaidou: Extreme physical strength, Kanabo of exceptional strength and its mastery, Dragon Fruit, AdvCoC

- Shanks: Gryphon sword (Meito?) and its mastery, AdvCoC

---

They all most likely have AdvCoC since Chinjao said to Luffy that becoming PK includes surpassing every Conqueror (CoC user), thus surpassing Roger. The Emperors are ALL SKY-SPLITTERS.

So i find it weird that Shanks is a lil guy among the giants who had genetic advantage like indestructible bodies and superhax mythical DFs.

But Shanks has certain serious hypes:

- He was hyped by Gorosei as something can't be handled or dictated

- His CoC is hyped by Marco, Jozu, WB (Moby Dick scene)

- His battles against Mihawk is said to be legendary by WB

- He is the only living person to be hyped by Kaidou's recognition of Luffy's potential to be a great pirate

---

So after chapter 1026 dropped, i think it's finally the right time to predict this kind of stuff:

1. I think Shanks will have the title of "World's Strongest Haki User".

2. I think so because everytime Shanks is hyped, it was always because of his haki. "With weak resolve, you won't even be able to retain your consciousness, in front of that man. His haki is as strong as ever." , Akainu shown signs of being affected by Shanks' CoC while the latter parried his magma fist, Kaidou remembered Shanks as among the only ones capable of fighting him - and then stated AdvCoC can only be used by the very strongest.

3. The interpretation of this title will be: There will be fighter/s who has stronger muscles than him (like WB or Kaidou), or better sword techniques than him (like Mihawk), or better speed than him (like Kizaru), better environmental advantage (Akainu, Aokiji, Kaidou), even better users of Color of Armament Haki (like maybe Mihawk's Black Blade or WB).

But currently, i think Shanks will have the strongest Conqueror's Haki in the world.

Thus Luffy surpassing Shanks in AdvCoC will mean so much in the narrative, since it means a peak fulfillment of Chinjao's ideological challenge to Luffy of what being a PK is all about.

----------
----------

And now friends, the main topic. Now it's time for me to ask you these:

1. Will Shanks have any title that is powerlevel-related? If so, what will it be?

2. What is the reason for you to think that he will [[ have that / not have any ]] powerlevel-related title?

3. If you're among the ones that think that he will have powerlevel title, what will the title's meaning and interpretation? What is the special thing about his power? What is its significance in OP's powerscaling world?

Obligatory panel:

Status
Not open for further replies.