Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji and zoro will never fight admirals 1 on 1
i mean they were itching for a fight after watching , GB yelling in pain from momo blasts and running away from a 2nd blast pretty much tied the noose to every neck of green bull fans here. Unless they want to say an 8 year old is admiral level to save face.

Him introduced Admiral in pre TS.
Like i said, the main boss is WG(Im,Knights of God,CP0 and Goroseis).

Not his publuc face(Subordinates).
NOT GB

dude Oda literally said, in an SBS 7 years ago, “I can’t wait to draw GB, he’s super cool!”

And then all GB is is just a way to sell tickets to a MEDIOCRE movie??

Nah man that ain’t it. Oda messed up how he handled the admirals in th roost time skip.

GB didn’t even drain Yamato. Trapping someone for a little bit isn’t the same as beating them. Yamato didn’t even try going beast form or hybrid to break out
Thats called plot protection. GB could easily drain her if he wants. Nothing was stopping him.

You have no proof Yamato could break free. If she could break free she would. Why would she be a hinderance for Momo. Why would she dare bring up asking recovering Luffy for help.

She didn't even use advanced conqueros vs Law and Kidd.Oda was very lazy with that fight.BM should have used more homie combos and her haki better.Did she even use coa to punch Law?I don't remember...
E
Law wa on her chest/breasts. She couldn’t get any real power to her punches.
This^
People forget Law never got hit by full powered punches
BM wasn't in correct picture to throw heavy punches while being on her back.

Then why did Oda silhouette GB for 10 FUCKING YEARS??

If his whole role in the story was to sell tickets for a movie then that’s so fucking dumb and a borderline scam.

If the admirals aren’t endgame opponents then Oda majorly fucked up. He should have just introduced GB earlier or had a full admiral fight onscreen earlier.
Oda saved the admirals too long. I’m so dissapointed.

My problem with this scene is that are the admirals just not future opponents?

Because if GB or Fujitora are meant to be future Zoro/Sanji/Yamato fights there is literally no hype for that now.

And if there aren’t admiral fights then what was the point of saving them for so long? It’s just dissapointing.
You want a 10 chapters arc with the Admirals being decimated? The BBP are the real enemies, Oda is not going to build his endgame around the Marines, they have been used to hype up every single pirate and Revo out there, Buggy is a Yonkou thanks to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.