Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is like questioning why, don't introduced King while ago, but Kaidou was first.

Liek i said Admirals are subordinates of Gorosei,Imu,Kong and CP.

Lucci talk shit against Papazuki(Non Cannon).

The Main bosses are.

Gorosei,Imu,Kong and Knights of God.

While Marines will fight Luffy allies and Subordinates.
THAT’S MY POINT. We didn’t get 400 chapters of King teasing. WE DID get 400 chapters of GB teasing.

And all he is a promo for mediocre movie so Oda’s fat ass can get more money? That’s TRASH.

Yeah and your response was shit. Which I pointed out. Luffy jumping Kaido is irrelevant since Kaido tells Luffy that after the fact as their fighting, he's clearly boasting that Luffy or anyone would be able to take him down as he is, and he was wrong.
How that change he got jumped and my response proved he never said that clown

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
- Nope
- Sure
- Literally damaged Raizo. The rest were protected by plot.
- Sanji implies that they were all gonna intervene.
There's no fucking way you're saying he damaged raizo like its a feat. HOLY FUCK the bar is so low that even an ant couldn't crawl under it

People should have known when shiki called Navy weaklings including Garp and Sengoku whom he fought many times

:milaugh:shiki alone did Navy HQ wrong, handing them Ls that it took 2 Top marines to beat him high diff

You guys really expected Yonko = Admirals when Garp and Sengoku need to team up to beat 1 Great Pirate

''Yamato was defeated'' has the same retarded energy as Queen neg diffed Zoro and Luffy because he bit them when they tried to go to the roof.
This^

GB didn't beat any retainer...even raizou was freed before he got sucked fully
He didn't beat Yamato anyway.

He only had Momo down for a brief then Momo got him back

Status
Not open for further replies.