Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised? He isn't surprised at all.

Yamato was chilling and smiling even after been trapped.

He runs away wirh the hands up.
Yea he walked away from: Shanks & Beckman (2 top tiers), Roux and etc (bunch of YC), Law/Kidd/Luffy/Zoro/etc (people who took down BM & Kaido + YC.

It took essentially military might worth nearly 2 Yonko crews in order to make GreenBull walkaway.. But I'm supposed to feel bad about that or think that's unimpressive??? Do you know how dumb that sounds??

Why him runs? So BB wasn't Scare of Akainu.
No, BB wasn't "scared", but he knew he couldn't win a that point of time.

Now Ryo realizied (and he his right) that right now, with even the RHP, he doesn't have a single possibility against all of them.

Kaido also wasn't "scared" of Shanks when he retreated from him, and his situation was much better than Aramki's.

Yea he walked away from: Shanks & Beckman (2 top tiers), Roux and etc (bunch of YC), Law/Kidd/Luffy/Zoro/etc (people who took down BM & Kaido + YC.

It took essentially military might worth nearly 2 Yonko crews in order to make GreenBull walkaway.. But I'm supposed to feel bad about that or think that's unimpressive??? Do you know how dumb that sounds??
him runs after don't pass through Scabbards and Momo, and is fearing a guy who was in outside of Wano, far away.

Luffy chilling and smiling in the presence of Admiral with his commanders.

It's like Monet, Ryokugyu's so terrified that he can't control his logia powers properly, the same way Monet was terrified of Zoro and couldn't either.
More like scares him and them him disactivaded his powers.
If it's cus of Shanks' haki, that would hype Shanks even more, if it's because of GB scared 😂

Or worse, it's just a filler for the movie Red promotoion 😡

Yes it seems Shanks has Voice of all Things. Luffy could also talk to Law's crew with Voice of All Things when he was in the sea.

Yes, either the haki put him back into human form, like Garp with Marco, or he was so scared that he went into human form.
But Luffy VoAT is unconscious tho.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
who get trolled? Admiral got trolled by a 8 years old kid.
Congrats, Momo managed to troll GB same way Nico Robin trolled Aokiji. Like I said everyone who isn't actually involved in pushing agendas is sitting back and laughing at you clowns rn.

Y'all literally cry about the Zoro fandom but arguably wine twice as much.

No, BB wasn't "scared", but he knew he couldn't win a that point of time.

Now Ryo realizied (and he his right) that right now, with even the RHP, he doesn't have a single possibility against all of them.

Kaido also wasn't "scared" of Shanks when he retreated from him, and his situation was much better than Aramki's.
He knows him was having difficult with only Scabbards and Momo, him couldn't defeat Straw Hat Luffy and Shanks helping him to have a sorry to retreat.

There's absolutely nothing in the chapter that discredits Greenbull powerlevel wise, but he has a clown side to his personality as expected of someone who exterminates minorites and simps celestial dragons, in a child manga ofc.
I hate people who claim it's a manga made for children like they're not an adult eating these chapters up like Kirby eats strawberry cake up

Relax my man, yankers are just trolls :suresure:
Lmao fr dude.

They really trying to say that it's unimpressive that it took the military might of: 2 solid top tiers ( Shanks & Beck ) + Red Hair YCs (probably King/Queen level or above) + Luffy/Kid/Law/Zoro/etc (people who make up the might of two Yonko) & their crews.

In order for GB to walk away. LOL.

"Yo this dude a weak scrub cause it needed 2 Yonko crews worth of military might in order to make him backoff"

Like literally bro no admiral has received this much wank by Oda, but they ignore that and focus on their little Agendapiece reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.