Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man y'all love to overreact.

I can only imagine if y'all were around when Shanks stopped the war, you would probably think Akainu was a joke too.
LOL ARAMAGEDON FOR THE ADMIRALS!!! Akainu sweating like a bitch in front of a Yonko!! And Shanks didn't use lightening CoC!!! OH SHIT ITS OVER!!! Akainu a fraud!!

Good thing OP wasn't this big back then in forums, that would surely be crazy. Considering we still have people who bring up busted lip
Kuzan, and "ooohh ben beckman".
:josad:

Same way kizaru with multiple light speed kick couldn't take out a nerfed pre timeskip luffy, same way the great mihawk going for the kill against the same weak guy couldn't even put a scratch on him
12 hours
Do you understand what that means
Anyway I doubt Kizaru wants beef with Garp. He still knocked him out clean, needed adrenaline shots to stand.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You wanted shanks hype and you got it :kayneshrug:
I haven't really taken a look at any images, still waiting on the chapter to drop. Need the dialogue and everything, y'all gas so much shit up it's actually pathetic.

Kizaru had his hands up in the war when Beckman pulled up too, does that make him a pussy? GB seems to be a demonstrative character, what matters is his tone, and exactly what he says here.

Shanks pulling up had Akainu sweating, let's not forget that. This is nothing new in terms of shock value, only the CoC feat seems insane on Shanks' part, but Aramaki being caught offguard with Shanks' arrival isn't a big deal. Kaidou was literally shitting his pants when he found out Big Mom was headed to Wano, and Kaidou has his entire base and crew with him.

If you want to talk about looking like a clown, Fujitora was inside of Doflamingo's birdcage, and he wasn't even distinguishable from the fodders next to him in terms of stopping it. GB has done far more than Fuji has already.

FYI Crocodile said he and Daz bones are going to the new world, they're gonna sneak attack Aramaki and tear down the borders of Wano..
LOL ARAMAGEDON FOR THE ADMIRALS!!! Akainu sweating like a bitch in front of a Yonko!! And Shanks didn't use lightening CoC!!! OH SHIT ITS OVER!!! Akainu a fraud!!

Good thing OP wasn't this big back then in forums, that would surely be crazy. Considering we still have people who bring up busted lip
Kuzan, and "ooohh ben beckman".
:josad:
Ben should have blasted his brains out right then and there and then sniped Akainu. Guess he's not all he's hyped up to be..

:snoopy:

Your penance just got much more severe lmfao. I’m not sure this transgression can be forgiven.
Dude how insane is it that it took the military threat of taking on Red Hair pirates (2 top tiers + YCs + Veteran level people) AND an alliance that took down two Yonko, in order to make GB back off? In one way this is the most hyped showcasing of an admiral if looking at it from portrayal point of view, despite the feats of battle being ehhh.

:snoopy:

Your penance just got much more severe lmfao. I’m not sure this transgression can be forgiven.
Just kick him out
Post automatically merged:

I haven't really taken a look at any images, still waiting on the chapter to drop. Need the dialogue and everything, y'all gas so much shit up it's actually pathetic.

Kizaru had his hands up in the war when Beckman pulled up too, does that make him a pussy? GB seems to be a demonstrative character, what matters is his tone, and exactly what he says here.

Shanks pulling up had Akainu sweating, let's not forget that. This is nothing new in terms of shock value, only the CoC feat seems insane on Shanks' part, but Aramaki being caught offguard with Shanks' arrival isn't a big deal. Kaidou was literally shitting his pants when he found out Big Mom was headed to Wano, and Kaidou has his entire base and crew with him.

If you want to talk about looking like a clown, Fujitora was inside of Doflamingo's birdcage, and he wasn't even distinguishable from the fodders next to him in terms of stopping it. GB has done far more than Fuji has already.
Either way Prime Whitebeard ran away from fodder marines lmao so these guys got some nerve.

Dude how insane is it that it took the military threat of taking on Red Hair pirates (2 top tiers + YCs + Veteran level people) AND an alliance that took down two Yonko, in order to make GB back off? In one way this is the most hyped showcasing of an admiral if looking at it from portrayal point of view, despite the feats of battle being ehhh.
I mean, Aramaki is the guy that avoided orders to NOT go there, and tried to bully people that he could have avoided, and then got scared off by Shanks and Momo. Not anyone's fault that Aramaki literally claimed he'd kill thousands of people to get to Luffy, but when way less than a thousand people use CoC on him he wusses out.

Just kick him out

Either way Prime Whitebeard ran away from fodder marines lmao so these guys got some nerve.
He didn't know who was on the ship. Coulda been admirals and Garp. It's a hard and useless fight

I mean, Aramaki is the guy that avoided orders to NOT go there, and tried to bully people that he could have avoided, and then got scared off by Shanks and Momo. Not anyone's fault that Aramaki literally claimed he'd kill thousands of people to get to Luffy, but when way less than a thousand people use CoC on him he wusses out.
Yes he went there with the confidence to take on the alliance that defeated the two yonko. Not with the confidence to take on the alliance that defeated the Yonko + Another yonko crew that has 2 top tiers. But the fact he says "Not yet", is still big, since he's confident in being able to take them on later. Something Blackbeard said as well to Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.