Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are to engage in Yonko/Admiral wars, but the fact that Oda went out of his way to show that is huge. You do wonder what exactly is the plan here.
there is only 1 possible plan , every major arc has a major plot twist planned WAY ahead of time like Ace death , i think Kaido and BM come back is just that , Oda went out of his way to show that their defeat had lots of ??????? and still followed the routine arc structure , this way he sets up expectations , and when everyone thinks they know where the arc is going , BAM you don't know what the fuck is going on
1) Oda makes sure that Kaido ultimate form that uses against Luffy is a MAGMA dragon and then throws Kaido in Magma
2) BM EXPLICITLY says "don't think this is enough to kill me"
3) Doesn't show BM and Kaido awakening FOR SOME UKNOWN REASON , the biggest villains in the series so far don't have an ability that Doflamingo had , of course it makes no sense , but he knows that readers that pay attention will know something is coming.
The Kaido and BM comeback is certain

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't understand why yall even entertain the anti GB slander. It's obvious most of them are easily swayed by current events and short term hype if not by agendas, they all have no foresight or anything resembling an ingenious take.
I don't care for antiGB slander coming from Yonkou fans, that's to be expected, it's nothing serious. It's some of these Admiral fanboys losing their shit over nothing through this entire thread which is pathetic to see.

12 hours
Do you understand what that means
Anyway I doubt Kizaru wants beef with Garp. He still knocked him out clean, needed adrenaline shots to stand.
It's not like they tanked her hit or named attack, anyway she was nerfed herself and couldn't think straight. While a nerfed luffy after multiple kick and lazer beam didn't even pass out. A far stronger version was a one shot material for kaido.

He's still a Top Tier obviously like the other Admirals but his portrayal was so hilariously shit where you would think he cucked Oda.

He was basically abused to prove several narrative points.
- Show Wano can defend itself
- Show Momo ain't a super bitch
- Make Shanks look godly before his movie

In-between all that he just made him suck out Raizo. All Scabbards are still helpless against him imo.
He's not top tier with this showing

It's not like they tanked her hit or named attack, anyway she was nerfed herself and couldn't think straight. While a nerfed luffy after multiple kick and lazer beam didn't even pass out. A far stronger version was a one shot material for kaido.
12 hours she couldn't land a single attack, even more fam. Nerfed or not someone like Big Meme would should be able to kill Jinbe in her sleep.

Kaido retreated from Shanks.

Whitebeard was afraid to fight Kaido

Shanks is scared of Blackbeard and snitches of him

Meme retreats from Marco

Mihawk retreats from Vista.

Everyone is afraid of eachother. And atleast Greenbull retreated from a Yonko and his crew....and still talked smack. Unlike Meme that ran away from a sole Yonko Commander and said he can kill her later

Status
Not open for further replies.