Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for antiGB slander coming from Yonkou fans, that's to be expected, it's nothing serious. It's some of these Admiral fanboys losing their shit over nothing through this entire thread which is pathetic to see.
What do you expect from people who liked him before he was even introduced into the story or after seeing only his introduction or only because he is affiliated with the marines... They are simply on the other side of the coin from all the slander, hype-monkeys and agenda activists...

Everyone is afraid of eachother. And atleast Greenbull retreated from a Yonko and his crew.
He retreated from Red-Haired Pirates + an alliance that beat two yonko. Since he had already started the fight with the alliance, the Red Hair Pirates would've been an addition. It's taking them all on that made him retreat. Just like Sengoku didn't want the marines to take on WB pirates - BB pirates - Red Hair pirates at Marine HQ.

"Taking on the alliance? No problem"
"Taking on the alliance + Shanks and his squad? Ehhh, Not Yet so I'll pass for now"

Yes he went there with the confidence to take on the alliance that defeated the two yonko. Not with the confidence to take on the alliance that defeated the Yonko + Another yonko crew that has 2 top tiers. But the fact he says "Not yet", is still big, since he's confident in being able to take them on later. Something Blackbeard said as well to Shanks.
Black beard probably won't actually get Shanks. And neither will Aramaki. Just my two cents

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What do you expect from people who liked him before he was even introduced into the story or only after seeing his introduction or only because he is affiliated with the marines... They are simply on the other side of the coin from all the slander, hype-monkeys and agenda activists...
Lmfao I actually forgot @GoldDiamond was a rabid Greenbull fanboy before he was even introduced....dude's favourite character was legit Greenbull before he even existed....

Ok I can somewhat understand his reaction then, it's purely emotional, it doesn't have much to do with GB's showing the man just made up his own character in his head and got something different lmao.

Lakainu got 2 shot by old dying WB so Prime WB one shot kills lakainu.
I fucking love this topic
Also why are you using alts Erkan.
If lakainu got 2 shot, how can he possibly fight the whole Wb crew after that

:risicheck:

Did lakainu, the one who a week after went solo after 2 df Bb and his crew, or Wb who lost a third of his head, get two shot.
Wb, the strongest pirate who kept jobbers like Kaido & Meme in line, tries to sneak attack Akainu and gets one shot instead

:hapnoel:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido retreated from Shanks.

Whitebeard was afraid to fight Kaido

Shanks is scared of Blackbeard and snitches of him

Meme retreats from Marco

Mihawk retreats from Vista.

Everyone is afraid of eachother. And atleast Greenbull retreated from a Yonko and his crew....and still talked smack. Unlike Meme that ran away from a sole Yonko Commander and said he can kill her later
Shanks got a lot of hype in this series

I haven't really taken a look at any images, still waiting on the chapter to drop. Need the dialogue and everything, y'all gas so much shit up it's actually pathetic.
I have the English translation with the panels if you need it.
Kizaru had his hands up in the war when Beckman pulled up too, does that make him a pussy? GB seems to be a demonstrative character, what matters is his tone, and exactly what he says here.
Yeah? Kizaru continued to attack afterwards GB just quit and really did get paralyzed.
Shanks pulling up had Akainu sweating, let's not forget that. This is nothing new in terms of shock value, only the CoC feat seems insane on Shanks' part, but Aramaki being caught offguard with Shanks' arrival isn't a big deal. Kaidou was literally shitting his pants when he found out Big Mom was headed to Wano, and Kaidou has his entire base and crew with him.
Very fair point, I already said he was caught off guard, I don’t pay it no mind he’s a gag character.

If you want to talk about looking like a clown, Fujitora was inside of Doflamingo's birdcage, and he wasn't even distinguishable from the fodders next to him in terms of stopping it.
You must haven’t read DR in a while let me refresh your memory.
Fujitora was doing this with no difficulty and no damage unlike Zoro gassing and bruised. So saying he looked like fodder is just not true but you would’ve got someone else just not m

Let’s not talk about how Fuji faced fire itself and received no damage for like eight chapters , sabo flames covered a town in flames while momo boro breath is blasting through ryo it’s not even funny who the clown look like , Fuji casually did a island feat in restricted area and GB?

GB has done far more than Fuji has already.
Wait are you serious ? The man who is on unaffiliated government territory with killing intent has shown more then the man who was on WG territory and restricted wow! Thanks for this, even so fuji still looks impressive while ryo man had denjiro smiling and Yamato having a conversation :josad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Reality check means realizing that Oda blundered ZKK.

After investing Zoro with Enma and the Moon prophecy like a continuative thread paralleled with Oden, making him marry the holy cause of the Samurai and the people of Wano to the point of declaring he wished to kill Kaido with his own hands, after portraying the theme of death for Kaido and the will to be killed by a powerful warrior :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.