Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Well, Greenbull being paralized by Shanks' CoC as well as him admitting he wouldn't even come to Wano because of Kaido (he admitted that Kaido's reign kept enemies away of Wano. It's not because of military or political power since Kaido's crew as well as crew hierarchy is built on strength and his crew members merely following him because of his strength) does portray him lower than Kaido and Shanks.

This chapter proved the vast gap between admirals and Yonko Commanders but it also proved the gap between emperors and admirals as well, albeit the gap between Yonko and Admirals is closer than Admirals and Commanders. At least it's certain that Akainu will be easily comparable to them as the Fleet Admiral (there is no reason to assume he's gonna be weaker than Sengoku or even Garp at the end).
Using Greenbull to represent the colour trio is almost like using Big Mom to represent the Yonkou. If I had to bet on Kizaru being closer to Akainu and Aokiji (who were proven near equals) or GB, the former group is the far safer bet here.

Greenbull is literally an Akainu dickrider, he thinks so highly of Akainu that he fanboys the guy. I heavily doubt Kizaru even sees Akainu as above him (just like Kuzan didn't) let alone salivate over him.

Not calling GB much weaker or anything, just saying GB was chosen through a military draft. Kizaru is an OG just like Akainu and Kuzan, who if you wanna look deep into their vague portrayals actually edges out Aokiji. We could easily be looking at Aokiji as a Fleet Admiral instead of Akainu logically.

Kaido is literally a stepping stone for Luffy to fight with the goats.
A "stepping stone" enabling Luffy to make a huge jump in power and reach the highest level of strength in OP, and be ready to fight the remaining enemies with no help, no major power-ups or multiple tries, yes

We're just gonna ignore that number of times Kaido was called the strongest creature, strongest pirate, the man himself saying no one but Joyboy could beat him?

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
Friendly reminder:
Oda didn't put "not ready to fight him and his crew, at least not now" for no purpose.
Just sayin
"Sukiyaki: in order to bring Pluton out, the walls must be taken down!!
In other words…“opening the border” is to destroy the defensive walls of this country, it means to “unleash/liberate the Ancient Weapon”!!!

Robin: opening the border is to liberate a weapon?! Why would Kozuki Oden want something like that…
Sukiyaki: I have told you all there is to what has been passed down through the Shogun family. As for what Oden learned from his journey at sea, I do not know."

The walls of Wano must be taken down? GREEN BULL IS ABOUT TO ORDER A FUCKING BUSTER CALL, BABY

Friendly reminder that Kaido killed Rupee, with blunt damage.
That is more hype than anything else in the world. :milaugh:
With assistance as per usual.
Maybe if he had someone with him he could've two shot kinemon.

:shame:
Post automatically merged:

"Sukiyaki: in order to bring Pluton out, the walls must be taken down!!
In other words…“opening the border” is to destroy the defensive walls of this country, it means to “unleash/liberate the Ancient Weapon”!!!

Robin: opening the border is to liberate a weapon?! Why would Kozuki Oden want something like that…
Sukiyaki: I have told you all there is to what has been passed down through the Shogun family. As for what Oden learned from his journey at sea, I do not know."

The walls of Wano must be taken down? GREEN BULL IS ABOUT TO ORDER A FUCKING BUSTER CALL, BABY
:steef:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
you were a Shanks and CoC denier for as long as I remember
getting neg diff by Oda is hard

and guess what ... Oda will not stop. so if it's too much for you ... run away and drop one piece
Lmao I been on record saying Shanks is gonna have the strongest Conqueror's by far in this verse, and that he has a legit shot at being the strongest character in this verse. You clearly don't remember anything.

What even makes you think I'm mad about this chapter lmao? I actually think the Shanks scene is gonna be hype af, I simply said Oda is looking desperate, which he is.

A "stepping stone" to reach the highest level of power in OP and be ready to fight the remaining enemies with no help, no major power-ups or multiple tries, yes
Pretty sure Blackbeard will humiliate Luffy for a couple of rounds
But yeah basically once you can defeat this jobber, you can play with the big dogs

Pretty sure Blackbeard humiliate Luffy for a couple of rounds
But yeah basically once you can defeat this jobber, you can play with the big dogs
Blackbeard is the one who gets humiliated, it's happened multiple times before and while he's going to be hard to put away, his conqueror's haki-less ass is getting taken down in one round by Luffy

Luffy vs BB will show the difference between a true conqueror and a fraud

Heres my take on what Shanks did.

Old AdvCoC utilised AdvCoA to create black lightning from the users, penetrate skin internally and create barriers and what not.

I think what Shanks used this chap is AdvCoC combined with AdvCoO. The feat deffo incorporates CoO since Shanks had to sense and find GB.

My personal take is that Shanks uses CoO to target either his opponents:-

- Heart
- Haki
- Soul
- Brain

One of these things he uses CoO to target and aim the CoC. Then he unleashes the AdvCoC and hits the opponent....temporarily paralysing them.
----

Strengths:- Amazing sneak attack tool that immobises your opponent....giving you enough time to land a fatal hit.

Limitations:- The attack takes too much concentration to aim, and thus would overall be useless in a fast paced battle against your opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.