Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
what I remember is all those times I tried to tell you CoC is more than KO fodders
and you always denied it
you gave yourself a way out by saying "maybe' or "can" or "should" once in a while
but you agenda was always obvious to me

and still is
at least be honest about your respect or hate
drop the act
Stop making shit up lmao. I think I know myself better than you think you do. You can't even find me a post of me doubting Shanks' conqueror's cause it doesn't exist lmao, like even if OJ was still around you couldn't find me that post.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Problem is Shanks portrayal and now feats are too good. Oda needs to really start wanking Mihawk to make this a debate.
He won't. Mihawk has nothing aside from Zoro coming after his ass EoS.

The only thing that can save Mihawk is him defeating Admiral or potentially fending off Blackbeard Pirates minus BB.

Something we knew beforehand that he'll be below Kaido and most likely Shanks. I want to wait for Viz for the Kaido part. The "holding enemies away from Wano" could be meant in a political sense especially when he says beforehand that it's a sad story that things have changed.
Sure, we could wait for the viz translation but I disagree on this possibility; we know that Kaido ruled this country with fear and power. He is not like Doflamingo who did countless business with other countries or the WG and did everything on the shadow. His only well known business is with Doflamingo - and it was to his own interest since he improved his military power with the smiles. Afaik, only Orochi made some business with the WG - and he used Kaido's name to threat them.

I am sure that Kaido was feared because of his power. That's basically his entire character. He is not cunning or a huge mastermind like other antagonists - he rules by sheer power. He didn't need massive schemes to take over a country, he took it by force (on the other hand, Oden could stop him but he was being stupid in this entire situation).

At this point i agree...unfortunately. Though i hope for better portrayal for the Admirals in the future.
Yep. I was looking forward whether Aramaki could prove that he's actually comparable to the emperors or not - as you know, I'm pretty neutral on this matter - but with his showings, I have to reason to place him there. He is still a top tier tho.

I don’t think the pluton reached wano from Water 7, rather I think the plans passed down from master to student until the eventually reached Tom on the other side of the grand line
The way One Piece world building works is that Travel between the islands has been hard even in East Blue and it made the world isolated .

It's weird if the Kingdoms were that connected in the grandline in the lost century

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You prolly underestimate the value of the japanese market. OP is gigantic there, hardly comparable to the west, although it's also huge here.

Also, the average fan prolly doesn't care much for power levels and OP fights. The japanese and the huge casual part of the community will gobble up the movie. Especially because they love their idol shit, for whatever reason.

Also, if you remove the movie as an argument. It isn't wild to assume that Shanks simply acted like this (just appearing near Wano, but not entering it) because he might have known that the marines or other forces might show up after the news to take care of the exhausted losers... Beckman being pretty smart helps this argument.

P.s. Yeah, Oda sucks tho. Without us theorising the appearance of the red hair pirates, it looks stupid asf.
Nah I know. It's a tough pill to swallow but I was just talking about the West, Oda definitely shoving this movie down our throats unlike any other though. Like is Uta actually referenced in this chapter?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It isn't.

This is their initial clash. The fire didn't touch Luffy yet.

As closer Luffy's fist came to Kaido's mouth to a point they were nearly touching the fire managed to get through despite Luffy using Adv CoC downwards and cover his entire body. Literally the only thing that hurt him from Kaido's final attack.
it didnt touch,further proof advcoc is what really mattered there as if the giant fist covered in it wasnt clear enough

The way One Piece world building works is that Travel between the islands has been hard even in East Blue and it made the world isolated .

It's weird if the Kingdoms were that connected in the grandline in the lost century
I mean it’s been 800 years so upwards of 20 generations passing it down. And with Tom being from Fishman Island (at least his family is) it does show that there’s a good chance for the plans itself to have traveled

Status
Not open for further replies.