Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate the Adv CoO + CoC thing because Luffy already has Adv CoO, it’s called Future Sight. Don’t want another asspull “You can coat yourself in CoC?” Moment.
That is the basis of CoC and why it's the most hype haki class.

Luffy couldn't be anymore clear that his attacks was still classified his aCoA attacks against his final moments with Kaido.

CoC coating simply made his aCoA greater.

Shanks being able to infuse his CoC with his attack is already canon. And now being the only Emperor to infuse it with his CoO makes up him being DF-less.

Well, I wouldn't say that, unless that special form of CoC is a counter to DFs. Kaido himself pointed out the importance of Haki and that abilities (DFs) are not what makes you conquer the world. Kaido has pretty strong Haki himself (which can even be boosted by his Shuron Hakke mode, or more precisely when he's drunk), including Sky Splitting Haoshoku, while himself being an Oni-Dragon Hybrid.
I mean
Ryokugyu didn't even recognize Yamato's ACoC as CoC, Just Haki
But here he yells out "this is conqueror Haki"

There's clear a new form of CoC that surpasses the one we know so far

Just like Internal Destruction surpasses Ryou
And how theres possibly something that shits on Future sight

Conflict is how you get ahead in life lol

people who are afraid of conflict usually don’t stand up for themselves in school, jobs etc
Ignoring unnecessary conflict is an important skill to learn in life. We won't come far if we jump at every possible confrontation coming our way. People are agressive and frustrated nowadays and basically snap at you because they have to let their anger out on someone.
that's the light that is passing through, not the flames, no flames passed.............the drawings are very dark colored because of the light that was shining
Absolutely not lol. The bottom panel showing how Luffy is gritting his teeth shows how he's enduring the flames lol. Luffy is literally drawn the very same as Kaido, King, Orochi, misery etc

I mean
Ryokugyu didn't even recognize Yamato's ACoC as CoC, Just Haki
But here he yells out "this is conqueror Haki"

There's clear a new form of CoC that surpasses the one we know so far

Just like Internal Destruction surpasses Ryou
And how theres possibly something that shits on Future sight
isnt ryou and internal destruction the same thing?

Ignoring unnecessary conflict is an important skill to learn in life. We won't come far if we jump at every possible confrontation coming our way. People are agressive and frustrated nowadays and basically snap at you because they have to let their anger out on someone.
Not being afraid of conflict doesn’t mean you’re an asshole lol.

again take it from me, people who are not afraid of conflict usually are successful

kuzan : "you save arabasta"
kizaru : ray saved them
sakazuki : killed ace
Issho: "you saved Dressrosa"
Aramaki : shanks saved them
so
sakazuki will kill sabo too

:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.