Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you could probably use a better bait ratchy. i have few mins maybe id reply to couple quotes

between us. u are super obvious this game. u can open scum now tbh. dont let the others know *wink*

not interested in what u say otherwise
This is what I'm saying. Like I am almost tempted to start compiling posts like these into a signature for post game under the header "Kekkologix" - capped off by the reveal of my alignment for posterity. It's really difficult for me to believe that you believe so strongly in me being Scum you think I should just concede for some reason. And this is really the issue - it is like you have no sense of measuring yourself, it's either 0 or 1000 with no inbetween. And when you can't do that, you make it impossible to play with, because you just tunnel like a rabid animal for poor reasons without any interest in hearing a defence or evolving your read. It's objectively bad play for town, hence my disappointment. You are free to disregard all of this, my eventual flip will establish my sincerity here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
reads from sm1 who read about 3 pages and couple of no context iso posts

outed scum / vig on sight / yeet / dont bother coping
ratchet
reborn
charlie

non town / scum / maybe check them first? cops sux in this game anyway
fuji - is he shanks? still yeet. not town. maybe low priority yeet
flowa - 95% hostile indid
tpein
emilia
random asshole
hime/ultra/marimo

i think these can do for now yah
there u go scum reads

lets see how many of those flip scum

Ratchet

Zero care about towncasing myself to you lol. You said I was bringing chaos, I think you're not keeping up.
If anything you're welcome to present the chaos I'm bringing in
Actually you are right, sowing chaos was a poor turn of phrase. My point was more that it felt like, tonally, you are sitting back and watching the world burn gleefully, in a way that suggests you know things are going in suboptimal directions and want to see how blatantly you can get away with this. But yes, as I initially worded it my argument was inaccurate and unfair, you are correct.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is what I'm saying. Like I am almost tempted to start compiling posts like these into a signature for post game under the header "Kekkologix" - capped off by the reveal of my alignment for posterity. It's really difficult for me to believe that you believe so strongly in me being Scum you think I should just concede for some reason. And this is really the issue - it is like you have no sense of measuring yourself, it's either 0 or 1000 with no inbetween. And when you can't do that, you make it impossible to play with, because you just tunnel like a rabid animal for poor reasons without any interest in hearing a defence or evolving your read. It's objectively bad play for town, hence my disappointment. You are free to disregard all of this, my eventual flip will establish my sincerity here.
ekko already gave u ur reasons
i just follow his legacy
take ur concerns with him post game

now if the other townies would open their eyes and see that ekko vs ratchet interchange so they can get rid of u that wud be great. otherwise i cant really force people to not play with eyes closed can i?

Ratchet

When will you learn that being right is not the best metric of analysing good town play? Accuracy of reads actually comes about third or fourth, in my opinion.
And no this isn't me saying you *are* right, just that the number you happen to correctly guess is irrelevant next to other facets of town play that you are ignoring or playing below an acceptable standard of.

reads from sm1 who read about 3 pages and couple of no context iso posts

outed scum / vig on sight / yeet / dont bother coping
ratchet
reborn
charlie

non town / scum / maybe check them first? cops sux in this game anyway
fuji - is he shanks? still yeet. not town. maybe low priority yeet
flowa - 95% hostile indid
tpein
emilia
random asshole
hime/ultra/marimo

i think these can do for now yah
there u go scum reads

lets see how many of those flip scum
Lol.
Why am I scum now?

Actually you are right, sowing chaos was a poor turn of phrase. My point was more that it felt like, tonally, you are sitting back and watching the world burn gleefully, in a way that suggests you know things are going in suboptimal directions and want to see how blatantly you can get away with this. But yes, as I initially worded it my argument was inaccurate and unfair, you are correct.
That makes more sense. I was a bit shy at first seeing how I'm new to this format and community, like half of the arguments are basically personal quarrels that have nothing to do with the actual game. But yeah I'm catching up and getting a better picture.

Ratchet

That makes more sense. I was a bit shy at first seeing how I'm new to this format and community, like half of the arguments are basically personal quarrels that have nothing to do with the actual game. But yeah I'm catching up and getting a better picture.
That's fair. I could see this being personality driven rather than alignment driven. Would also agree that there is a lot of extracurricular arguments that may be difficult to parse for someone unfamiliar with them. Still, I have my eye on you, fair warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.