Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Zoro slashes open the walls around Wano with Enma, opening the country and unleashing Pluton. Oden's will is fulfilled and Enma turns black.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You bums still believe Greenbull has CoC? :giogio:
Why not? Bums like Big Mom and Doffy have it.
Is it because Shanks' CoC had an effect on him? Luffy terrified Kaido with his CoC too. It's not like CoC users are immune to CoC or anything. I think he has CoC, not the coating though, but I must admit he is less likely to have it than the other admirals.

R

rubblerust

lol something like a dozen people are waiting for the nakama thread to open so they can pounce on Yamato deniers with extreme prejudice

He does have someone who provides him information; not sure if it's a French guy though.
Oh. Alright
Post automatically merged:

Chapter release when?
Tcb scans version might be out by now, which are unofficial but have some bonus colored panels
Post automatically merged:

lol something like a dozen people are waiting for the nakama thread to open so they can pounce on Yamato deniers with extreme prejudice
Wait what's the nakama thread and why is it closed

R

rubblerust

Let us prepare for the coming debate by catching up on the concept of Submersive Affirmation based on theory explained here:

https://carrotfornakama.wixsite.com/carrotfornakama/post/concept-subversion-dialogues

This is best understood through examples:

- When Sanji says there is food in the fridge, but Luffy has eaten all the food and there is actually none.

- When Usopp says oh no I am going to die, but he is saved by Zoro so it doesn't happen.

- When all rational thought points to Yamato joining the Straw Hats but it actually turns out to be Carrot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro slashes open the walls around Wano with Enma, opening the country and unleashing Pluton. Oden's will is fulfilled and Enma turns black.
Cringe my man.

+ unleashing Pluton will immediately attract WG's attention and there will be no Godffy to save em.

Status
Not open for further replies.