Powers & Abilities IS BIG MOM WEAKER THAN PRE-1010 LUFFY?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Big Mom was completely paralyzed and at Luffy’s mercy from sheer fear. Luffy literally made her Devil Fruit stop working and made her sweat in complete shock. Lonkos are weaker than Pre AdCoC Luffy, Big Mom would likely not even be able to fight Luffy as she was paralyzed in fear from him before he even developed AdCoC.

Based and definitely not brain damaged take.

Last edited:
That version of Luffy can’t even cause meme significant damage. Winning impossible
Um, what? That version of Luffy was stronger than anyone besides the Yonko on Wano, including Law/Kid. Oda made that clear with the Supernova Trio introduction.

He temporarily KOed Kaido's Zooan with Kong Gatling too.

Big Mom was completely paralyzed and at Luffy’s mercy from sheer fear. Luffy literally made her Devil Fruit stop working and made her sweat in complete shock. Lonkos are weaker than Pre AdCoC Luffy, Big Mom would likely not even be able to fight Luffy was she was paralyzed in fear from him before he even developed AdCoC.

Based and definitely not brain damaged take.
Greenbull was completely paralyzed and at Shanks’s mercy from sheer fear. Shanks literally made his Devil Fruit stop working and made him sweat in complete shock. AdmiraLs are weaker than CoC fodder knocking flexing Shanks, Greenbull would likely not even be able to fight Shanks, he was paralyzed in fear from him from 1000 miles away from CoC alone.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Yes we know smartass, that's what the thread is about

:ohreally:
I'm having too much fun :suresure:

Um, what? That version of Luffy was stronger than anyone besides the Yonko on Wano, including Law/Kid.
nope, Law noticeable superior too much offense/versatility in combination. Luffy needs his sky splitters to overtake law. Even then offensively he never puts differences between them.

Oda made that clear with the Supernova Trio introduction.
Huh? Made what clear trio> novas?
He temporarily KOed Kaido's Zooan with Kong Gatling too.
awakened Law does much worse
She needed CoA to block Basic CoA G4 Boundman. I think that says enough about her.
she doesn’t need it to block Law offense tho. Law Wano offense > WCI G4

nope, Law noticeable superior too much offense/versatility in combination. Luffy needs his sky splitters to overtake law. Even then offensively he never puts differences between them.

Yh....no.....

Everything aside from Awakening and GK is far below G4. And he never landed GK on her and she couldnt block his awakening

She was shocked that Luffy could withstand her Tenjin and worried that Kaido was getting pummeled by G4 barrage despite being nothing. :kata:

In the end she was worried over nothing as next thing she was laughing away and Kaido was back up.

Dude, read the fucking manga. And stop wasting people's time.

ACoA Luffy was already stronger than everyone in the alliance.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Greenbull was completely paralyzed and at Shanks’s mercy from sheer fear. Shanks literally made his Devil Fruit stop working and made him sweat in complete shock. AdmiraLs are weaker than CoC fodder knocking flexing Shanks, Greenbull would likely not even be able to fight Shanks, he was paralyzed in fear from him from 1000 miles away from CoC alone.
Did big brain here not realize that I was satiring Yonko fans that he tried to satire my satire? Lmfao

Did big brain here not realize that I was satiring Yonko fans that he tried to satire my satire? Lmfao
I did realize that. But still, that was nice to write, all fax there. :usosmug:

Just something for greenbull bois to really reflect on how pathetic that whole thing was, I still can't believe it, it's been days.

He fought the Scabbards and shit, ok good for him, that was nice.
Retreating because of another Emperor and his crew? Ofc, who could blame him.
But bruh that gotta be the most pathetic thing ever in OP, Shanks making an Admiral piss his pants from 1000 miles away :josad: