Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Now if this is
1.) Legit and not just Drumz trolling
and 2.) to be taken very literally
then I'm fucking excited because Croc last appeared reading the newspaper after WCI, and before that he last appeared reading the newspaper after Dressrosa, and before that he appeared with Mr. 1 after Marineford YOU GUESSED IT READING THE FUCKING NEWSPAPER AGAIN THIS MAN HASNT DONE ANYTHING IN THE TWELVE FUCKING YEARS SINCE MARINEFORD OTHER THAN READING MORGANS' BIG NEWS TABLOID
ITS ABOUT TIME WE SEE HIM BACK IN ACTION
He's a dedicated reader

G

Gorosei Informer

Now if this is
1.) Legit and not just Drumz trolling
and 2.) to be taken very literally
then I'm fucking excited because Croc last appeared reading the newspaper after WCI, and before that he last appeared reading the newspaper after Dressrosa (and that one isn't even a confirmed appearance lol), and before that he appeared with Mr. 1 after Marineford YOU GUESSED IT READING THE FUCKING NEWSPAPER AGAIN THIS MAN HASNT DONE ANYTHING IN THE TWELVE FUCKING YEARS SINCE MARINEFORD OTHER THAN READING MORGANS' BIG NEWS TABLOID
ITS ABOUT TIME WE SEE HIM BACK IN ACTION

Shanks when he hears what Luffys mom I mean Crocodile has been up to in the past 12 years (same as him):

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
mini-spoiler:
We see Kid's ship arrive to an island.
This island is the Buggy. He wants to defeat Buggy
But before they arrive his ship is cut in the half for Mihawk.
Kid and Killer say than his haki is bigger than kaido and big mom.
The chapter end with mihawk says: The marines is desperate if you worth 3 billions
@TheAncientCenturion open thread:cheers:

thank god, the lag went away

man, every night worstgen gets extremely laggy here

i've tried everything and nothing solves it
Post automatically merged:

I told my friend about the croco-mom theory and he said that we have way too much time on our hands waiting for spoilers
:josad:
ain't that the fucking truth

but when your friend catches up, he / she is gonna join us on this train

Status
Not open for further replies.