Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Wanna know what's worse?
He gives her his suit again....IN PUNK HAZARD

See how things make no sense whatsoever?
It's kinda cray cray.
Anyway. This arc never happened. It was just a collective mental breakdown.
:kuzanshut:
Ah man thats true, because she was so exposed and it was so cold there too ofc, man...

Oda must have been having some serious issues IRL/mentally at that time I swear. Maybe its due to his 21 hours of working and such too? I'm guessing he was doing it at that time too? I know hes been hospitalised twice before at least too?

I didn't get to respond to your comments much earlier about Sanji but I remember wanting to say, before I had to go sleep from being too tired to stay away and being unable to respond at the time, that I do really enjoy Sanji learning to "fly" or "sky walk" due to his running for 2 years and trying to escape the Okamas. Lmao I almost said Obamas hahahaha!

Seeing Sanji replicate the CP9's Geppou or w/e was extremely hype for me. Sanji making his own version of that. I've been wanting him to get Rankyaku for AGES and having his own slicing and ranged attacks (yes I know, hurr durr it makes him more like Zoro too) but it would be fucking hype and dope if he could imo. Or at least Sanji even throwing out fireballs cause by kicks or something? Like kick based hadoukens? Lmfao.

I don't even remember my ignore list.
I just remember that I had to remove OJR because he created a thread for some Shokugeki no Sanji chapter and I needed to see it properly. So I had to unignore him.
:josad: The sacrifices I make for my fave's spin-off series....
Sethy has me on ignore lol
And TKOTS hates me rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.