Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Problem with Morj is that his predictions suck ass.
He got that "coc is the key for wano" by sheer luck because any sane person would say it was stupid to start stacking dozens of powerups in the same arc.

I like his analysis of things that ALREADY HAPPENED.
Predictions? thank you, but no.
Yeah I started to lose respect when he started making outrageous predictions and claiming them as fact by his titles at least. Ohara seems to have really subbed off on him I guess. (Not Artur ofc but the other Ohara)

1056: The secret meeting

- The former seven warlords assembled
- Crocodile rescued Buggy
- We see Mihawk, Crocodile, Buggy and Hancock
- Mihawk: "The world is changing. Even Shanks made his move."
- Crocodile: "The Revolutionary Army also declared war. They even rescued Kuma. I talked with Iva. We’re going to make an alliance but first we need to rescue someone… Doflamingo!!! We need his knowledge about the Holy Land and it’s secrets. It’s essential."
- Hancock: "and we made Biggy our leader and act under his flag. He’s the perfect cover up."
- Buggy: "I will never go to this prison! I just escaped from there two years ago!!!"
- Crocodile: "Shut up. The big players are moving and we’re gonna take our part. Am I right… Blueno?"
- Blueno: "Doflamingo, Mihawk and I are part of the same secret organisation. It’s time that you guys join us."

Break next week

Honestly
All I really care for at this point are the bounties

I want to see Zoro’s, Mihawk’s, Buggy’s, Crocodile’s, Jinbe’s but most importantly, Sanji’s

Seeing Sanji with a bounty over a billion would just be super surreal to me. I’ll show me that regardless of being a chef, you can still be a monster in the eyes of the WG

Status
Not open for further replies.