Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Perhaps Buggy got his hands on the last Road Poneglyph? And says to Luffy, if he wants it, they need to win in a Davy back fight battle.

For the last round, instead of the two captains fighting 1v1, Buggy will of course be too scared and instead suggest Mihawk fights instead, at that point Luffy will tell Zoro to take this, and so we get Zoro v Mihawk 1v1. Zoro beats Mihawk, becomes the WSS, and the SHs have the last road poneglyph and head to Laugh Tale!
Good idea tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No there isn't! Before the war the Russians made the last proposal to the Americans, but they needed this war, and our puppet government went all in, and now there are so many deads.
They’re nothing alike.

The US has every right to go to Taiwan—China in its bid to say Taiwan is Chinese is trying to block that but has no authority to do so and bloviating over cut diplomatic ties if she visits.

Yeah, let them start dictating policy around Taiwan. I’m sure that won’t have any fast acting consequences.
IMO i think the United States should just stay out of it. Anything the U.S gets into usually always ends up bad for the country. Taiwan is like my number 1 vacation spot and if the U.S provokes another war I am going to get pissed. Taiwan has Tibet, Vietnam, and other allies that don't like China's expansion so Taiwan should be working with them instead of the U.S. Also, it is up to the Taiwanese people to decide if they want U.S. provoking wars on their behave. I think KiwiPom the mod is Taiwanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.