Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1056 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| One Piece Chapter 1056 Spoiler Summaries and Images |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1056 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1056 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.​

|Rules|

• Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

One Piece 1056 Cross Guild
-chapter title is referring to Buggy’s new organization in the news, which Crocodile and Mihawk are a part of.
-Buggy put bounties on Marine’s heads
-Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Carrot as their successor to lead the Minks.
-Shinobu is beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.
-At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof

Last edited by a moderator:
A compiled version of the confirmed spoilers

- One Piece 1,056: Cross Guild
- On the cover of the chapter, Katakuri and Oven vs Germa.
- Some of the former Shichibukai, including Crocodile and Mihawk, set up an organization and the World Government considers Captain Buggy to be the leader. "Cross Guild" is the term used in the newspaper to refer to this new organization and we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, as well as the organization's logo. (A guild is an organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., especially one formed for mutual aid or protection.)
- Buggy put bounties on Marines' heads.
- The next morning, Carrot and the strawhats are about to leave Wano kuni.
- Caribou is in the sunny and he hears a conversation from the strawhat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."

- Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Carrot as their successor to lead the Minks. Carrot does not join the strawhats.
- Luffy, Kid and Law set off in different routes, like it was explained in Gyojin Island.
- Kid leaves Wano but he does not go after Shanks, Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Strawhat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.

- Shinobu is thin and beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor.
- Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.

- At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof and is about to run to catch up with the strawhats.
- Jump break next week (holidays).

- No bounty is revealed in the chapter.

Last edited:
Redon on pirate-king.es

This week I don't know if I will be able to publish the full summary of the chapter. I'm going on a trip this afternoon and I don't know if I'll have time to write the summary or not. I will try to publish something tonight at the usual time (even if it is a larger Spoiler than we have, without becoming a summary) but I don't promise anything.

More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
- Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.

Status
Not open for further replies.