Break Week Where are the guys who say that Mihawk would be a yonko if he has a crew now?

Ahhaahahhahaah Now mihawk is now in a yonko but a subordinate HAHAHHAHAHA and his title is removed so shanksfriends….. you know what I mean.

mihawk has a crew now but he is a commander and get orders from buggy mihawk fall the fool mihawk :gokulaugh:Even with a crew he cant become a yonko so buggy most likely saved his ass maybe croco is even above mihawk in the cross guide HAHAHAHAHAHA very bad time to be a admiral or mihawk or zolo fan HAHAHA

What in the cringe
You guys kept saying Mihawk will lead or be co captain if he joined a Yonko
Or not join any pirate for protection /serve under them

Look at the trash Y'all said and now he can't even lead buggy or Croco

"Mihawk can lead Warlords, he's the strongest..."
Imagine reading shonen and thinking top1-5 dude is serving under weakling fighter as buggy

Wym lmao

Mihawk has a crew now?? What chapter you reading?

He joined Buggy's crew, think we all know why and he certainly doesn't care about these stupid shit you or the other kids care about.
The man just wants to chill without the pests coming after him, that's why he agreed to this, that's all there is to it.

Idk who said this but these people clearly don't know shit about Mihawk.

Wym lmao

Mihawk has a crew now?? What chapter you reading?

He joined Buggy's crew, think we all know why and he certainly doesn't care about these stupid shit you or the other kids care about.
The man just wants to chill without the pests coming after him, that's why he agreed to this, that's all there is to it.

Most Mihawj fans said this
Now they are making up new arguments and trying to defend Mihawk looking pathetic as always

How can he become a yonko? that Fraud can't even past 3 and 5 commander levels.

iM'F probably get tired Cutting buggy and give up in his authority :suresure:

if he can't Dictate Buggy that only means he's not on the level of shanks

Shanks ordered buggy Buggy Ordered Bitch hawk :cheers:
They will tell you "Mihawk still WSS" lol

Shanks ordered Marco and Buggy who weren't his underlings even
Buggy is here ordering Mihawk lol

Look at the trash Y'all said and now he can't even lead buggy or Croco

Imagine reading shonen and thinking top1-5 dude is serving under weakling fighter as buggy
I don't ever recall saying anything about what Mihawk's situation will be post-956 on here. I guess apart from "he won't be imprisoned".
I also don't see why Mihawk being the strongest would mean he would lead the warlords.
Buggy is the one with the political power (as I've highlighted in the past)
Buggy has political power.
Also your last line is stupid lol, the end of the chapter literally tells you that you should be suspicious as to why Mihawk and Crocodile have chosen to be under Buggy (an idiot). Seems like Luffy and Zoro, the two idiots, are smarter than y...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He's twisting words like he always does. People only ever said Mihawk would be a Yonko if he has his own crew and territory to imply he has the same level of power as any other Yonko captain. About joining other pirates, again it was only ever said he won't join as a direct member, which mostly only applies to Shanks as people were mostly speculating Mihawk will join Shanks crew for protection. They're not wrong in both cases.

They will tell you "Mihawk still WSS" lol

Shanks ordered Marco and Buggy who weren't his underlings even
Buggy is here ordering Mihawk lol
WSS is not even relevant in Wano, a land of swordsmen, did that fraud really beat OP swordsmen to get WSS tittle?, how come he's not challenging, top tiers swordsmen? by zorotrd logic every person who wield swords are swordsmen, yet he didnt even fought bigmom. and the others Dont know how Fraud hawk got that tittle, probably got it by
challengenging don krieg and pre timeskip zoro level opponents

I don't ever recall saying anything about what Mihawk's situation will be post-956 on here. I guess apart from "he won't be imprisoned".
I also don't see why Mihawk being the strongest would mean he would lead the warlords.
Buggy is the one with the political power (as I've highlighted in the past)

Also your last line is stupid lol, the end of the chapter literally tells you that you should be suspicious as to why Mihawk and Crocodile have chosen to be under Buggy (an idiot). Seems like Luffy and Zoro, the two idiots, are smarter than y...
Lol the strongest always lead
Oda would have made it at least a co alliance like luffy-law or BM - Kaido
Even tho luffy> Law

Nah
Oda straight has Mihawk under Buggy
There's no co alliance here
Post automatically merged:

He's twisting words like he always does. People only ever said Mihawk would be a Yonko if he has his own crew and territory to imply he has the same level of power as any other Yonko captain. About joining other pirates, again it was only ever said he won't join as a direct member, which mostly only applies to Shanks as people were mostly speculating Mihawk will join Shanks crew for protection. They're not wrong in both cases.
He has yonko crew now and he's not the leader
Shanks would he Co-leader if he teams up with Buggy.

Even orochi got better treatment than Mihawk
Orochi was Kaido's partner
Even Doffy lol

Keep wanking your boy for being a mere YC of a clown

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Even Doffy lol
Ndule, you have two choices here. One, admit Buggy is in the same breath as Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, Luffy, etc because he's the leader. Two, be logical and admit Buggy, the joke, got his title because of Mihawk, who's actually on par with them. Choose b/w Yonko wank and Mihawk downplay before it's too late for you to come back.

YC level guy counterbalancing the Yonko:

Even tho luffy> Law

Nah
The strongest doesn't always lead. Buggy's crew during Marineford is literally the proof of that.
Do you not understand that the point of his crew is that he pretends to be great while his crew are the strong ones?

And I didn't say there was an alliance.
I just told you what happened in this chapter.
Luffy and Zoro highlight that it's suspicious that Mihawk and Croc would be under Buggy, someone they can consider to be an idiot.
If your brain concludes that I must be talking about an alliance, then that may be what you think this situation is deep down.

Even tho luffy> Law

Nah
Post automatically merged:

Even Doffy lol

they will not accept anything that degrade zoro's main goal, even if the story was already telling us Mihawk is now buggy's bitch.:josad:
The Image is clear, Buggy is in the center, while mihawk got put in the same hierchy of Crocodile, suck to be zoro fan, no ZKK and now his main goal is being tarnish by this new relevelations. :suresure: