Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I had no clue who drew it. It wasn't mentioned where I found it ;-; Thanks for letting me know.
You need a vote for something here?
Artgerm is kinda famous in the art community, maybe uve seen some OP drawings of him, he does a lot of fanart (of all sorts of mangas, games, etc.)

Elite vote would be cool, I'd guess I'll have time to post a bit during the night

Artgerm is kinda famous in the art community, maybe uve seen some OP drawings of him, he does a lot of fanart (of all sorts of mangas, games, etc.)

Elite vote would be cool, I'd guess I'll have time to post a bit during the night
I just checked his own website, and gotta say I really love his art style. I found a heaven for avatars of the style I like. :finally:

Vote Elite 4 Underworld Broker

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Vote for me guys and I promise to implement a fair and tyrannical Dictatorship

I would like to know this too @Fujishiro
I Hope this won't get me in trouble but I'll just copy what he told me

Today is only for picking pokemon and or voting for the council. There are no alignments yet, I will create your role and alignment after you gather 6 pokemon.

Go read the addendum threadmark I explained everything there.

Tldr you choose a main path and then its sub paths for pokemon you want to get. Every 4 hours you can get a Pokémon from. Path you are in or you can move to the next one and get one there.

There is a catch-up mechanic in place for people like you who are a bit late in that they will be able to get pokemon based on the amount of catch time they missed, since its been more than 12 hours you can get up to 3 Pokémon atm.
I recommend having a few choices per slot so that I can get the next one available for you when I wake up.
Basically ask for multiple Mons, but say which ones you'd want more. He'll give you what's available

Status
Not open for further replies.