Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
-1 year old shanks was found in a treasure chest by roger and rayleigh which roger stole when god valley fell
- There is a scene where luffy and shanks attack their enemy at the same time (in the world and outside the world)(they dont meet)
-Shanks warns Kizaru and Fuji telling them "If youre going to steal Uta from us, prepare to die!"

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I was visiting my parents and decided to ask them, without any One Piece context, if an admiral or an emperor is stronger. They based it off real life.

Both said that the emperor is stronger since they run their own country and admirals just control a fleet. As well as how there is no one above the emperor but admirals have someone above to answer to.

RIP

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I was visiting my parents and decided to ask them, without any One Piece context, if an admiral or an emperor is stronger. They based it off real life.

Both said that the emperor is stronger since they run their own country and admirals just control a fleet. As well as how there is no one above the emperor but admirals have someone above to answer to.

RIP
Weeb moment.

Tell your parents the Admirals are the strongest fighting force for a GLOBAL government whilst An Emperor is an Emperor of SOME territories in new world

Status
Not open for further replies.