General Mafia General Chat

hmm let’s see;
Town - ability usage - pushing buttons and baiting scum into pointless arguments and making them slip - catching scum d1 with minimal effort - scumhunting in general really,
I feel like I generally have a pretty solid read on most players - I make pushes off of weak points sometimes that make me look scummy

Weak point - untrusted so my points get overlooked - I don’t control the thread anymore and my thread play lacks cause it’s not as fun as it used to be

mafia: my ability to play as town - scumhunting other factions and knowing which scum to off and which ones to partner with. being able to get enough town nods to let me float around long enough to destroy them from the inside out.

weak point: I don’t ever really read cycle one at all this is NAI but some people think it’s scummy even though I backread or attempt to know whats happened. Listening too much to teammates and not sticking to what I originally have planned - being on a team with @Flowa
We’re destined to be doomed as mates

indie: good luck catching me as hostile unless you can mechanically do so or i just out myself. Causing chaos. I was feared as indie once upon a time. OG OJers know the deal.

weak: probably making moves too soon or open scumming too early (lost an easy dub once with @Sallucion to the goat @PoroSnax cause I attacked him one phase too early being overeager for the dub)

overall: I’m a RPS god - perfect record on Oniis Pokémon series 🧡
:wonderland:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I just bought that Utawarewhatever VN on Steam, Waifubro. All three games were on sale. What am I in for?
That's a TRPG VN right?

I guess you're in for like 200+ hours of gameplay waifubro :catsweat:

But it looks really good.

Which reminds me that I need to stop slacking on Hoshizora No Memoria.