Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks hype barrier is insane actually @Jailer

Mfker is so beloved no one even cares he is caught up in this typical "destiny" beliving shit.

Mfker gambles with lives for the sake of the flow of the world and no one minds. That's how beloved he is as a character.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wouldn't Shanks movie attract an insane amount of people? I don't think even the deepest Oda cocksuckers would mind a movie without Straw Hats. Especially if it's lore/hype for most fan beloved characters.
It'd be an instant hit and it doesn't even need a complex set up, could use a similar formula to those old DBZ movies and focus more on world building / exploration than combat and it'd be pretty good.

Throw in a fan service scene like Mihawk & Shanks fighting at the start as the credits and music play and you'd drive people to the theaters.

Shanks hype barrier is insane actually @Jailer

Mfker is so beloved no one even cares he is caught up in this typical "destiny" beliving shit.

Mfker gambles with lives for the sake of the flow of the world and no one minds. That's how beloved he is as a character.
Would have been a great movie showing his journey condensed in 2 hours, leading up to the inevitable clash in real time vs BBP

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It'd be an instant hit and it doesn't even need a complex set up, could use a similar formula to those old DBZ movies and focus more on world building / exploration than combat and it'd be pretty good.

Throw in a fan service scene like Mihawk & Shanks fighting at the start as the credits and music play and you'd drive people to the theaters.
That be good.

I'd start from the moment he left Luffy's village like @Jailer suggested and proceed to do some sort of timelines shit, I know it's not a popular formula for the movies but I would just separate movie into 3 times and just jump between them, Shanks sailing around, getting to know RHP dynamic, his duels with Mihawk, rise to fame and by the end I'd make him defeat Shiki ( Let's assume he is a Yonko and this system exists with him ) and not even reveal anything after the fight. Final scene is RHP partying and Yasopp or Roo run towards Shanks like crazy with the newspaper we see Shanks reading it out loud and everyone goes "WHAT" cut to the newspaper and what's there is "The new Emperor of the Seas, Red Hair Shanks".

The ending is pro One Piece enthusiasts but u need to please each fan variants I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.