Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Damn. That would have practically ruined Naruto tbh. I am glad the editors convinced Kishi to do it.

I absolutely agree. It got me into Naruto, and I think that stretch of few arcs at the start of Naruto is probably the best stretch of beginning arcs in Shonen.

Yeah early Naruto was amazing. I don't hate on part 2 as much as some others, but I deffo agree that the hand to hand combat and ninja skills were much much better than the Zords and country+ level techs lmao.
Yeah I love both parts of Naruto for different reasons but pre TS is more of a personal attachment, vibe, nostalgia etc for me.

Naruto being so character driven made it great with certain characters too.

Naruto as a whole had the best fights overall for me too by far.

I just recently saw Ino Shika Cho use a giant human yoyo combo technique and was absolutely impressed!

Naruto is the most rewatchable series for me even out of the big 3 even. Just such a different vibe.

Shikamaru vs Hidan went absolutely hard and was such a raw, great fight too. The 3 Sannin fight too, Konoha squad vs Soumd 4, Hiruzen vs Orochimaru, Gai vs Kisame and Madara fights etc.

Completely agree anyway. The hand to hand was absolutely brilliant and really added to the show. It was the series that felt it had the most weight in the fights for me, as the hand to hand made it feel more impactful and direct.
Such great choreography.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah I love both parts of Naruto for different reasons but pre TS is more of a personal attachment, vibe, nostalgia etc for me.

Naruto being so character driven made it great with certain characters too.

Naruto as a whole had the best fights overall for me too by far.

I just recently saw Ino Shika Cho use a giant human yoyo combo technique and was absolutely impressed!

Naruto is the most rewatchable series for me even out of the big 3 even. Just such a different vibe.

Shikamaru vs Hidan went absolutely hard and was such a raw, great fight too. The 3 Sannin fight too, Hiruzen vs Orochimaru, Gai vs Kisame and Madara fights etc.

Completely agree anyway. The hand to hand was absolutely brilliant and really added to the show. It was the series that felt it had the most weight in the fights for me, as the hand to hand made it feel more impactful and direct.
Such great choreography.
Naruto has that je ne sais quoi factor to it that makes it so easy to get back into and rewatch/reread at all times.

My favourite fights in part 1 are deffo Gaara vs Lee, Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the forest as well. I enjoyed Sasuke vs Itachi in part 2.

R

rubblerust

I tried watching the Naruto anime from the beginning, but got stuck at this really slow episode where they are trying to help some asshole win a running race. Tried several times to watch it but my brain shut down every time out of sheer boredom. Maybe I'll try to push through again someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.