Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s stupid cliché but this was a much better ending than “setting up for cash grab” 700

I was emotional as fuck

yeah I was on and off Boruto but the rinnengone moment was such a heavy blow that I completely dropped it, don’t even pay attention to spoilers now
i really hope One Piece ends with Luffy throwing his big party or the SHs just sailing away unto a new adventure. Epilogues just leaves the opportunity for unnecessary sequels smh

G

Gorosei Informer

Great choice.

I am ashamed to admit it but I tried Boruto for a while.

Boruto spoilers
Had to stop when Sasuke lost his Rinnengan and Kurama died.
That shit fucking broke me tbh. Worse than Jiraiya even.
Ironically we have Jiraiyas literal clone in this and Sasuke time traveling to meet him pre Shippuden but after hes gotten to know Naruto or so?

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't get at all whole friendship between Sasuke Naruto and sakura, other teams had great chemistry but NOT them, for years.... I watched Naruto mainly for the side characters and Jiraya to be honest.
I never understood it either. I figured Naruto was just too empathic towards them due to his own loneliness and maybe kindness of his parents.

With Sasuke I think he relates to his loneliness and being an orphan ofc. Also being vilified for things that aren't their fault or in their control etc.

With Sakura I think he was that crushing on her but he also respected her shared adoration for Sasuke and also that mutual feeling of wanting to be loved and even nrequited love too?

That Kakashi bells task is where they really bonded and gained trust and I think that's also why Kishi brought it back post TS.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I know it’s stupid cliché but this was a much better ending than “setting up for cash grab” 700

I was emotional as fuck

yeah I was on and off Boruto but the rinnengone moment was such a heavy blow that I completely dropped it, don’t even pay attention to spoilers now
Agree.

And yeah I instantly lost interest in with that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.