Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Fruit do you want him to have? There's a lot of possibilities.
-Kaido's Fruit
-Orochi's Fruit
-Jozu's Fruit
-Moria's Fruit

Since Burgess is Blackbeard's right hand man canonically, I think he'll get the Diamond Fruit, since Zoro has references to cutting diamonds.

I also think Shiryu and Burgess will get angry at each other and fight over who's the true right-hand-man, while Zoro and Sanji don't fight over stupid shit like that, to show how the Straw Hats are more united.
Orochi's (zoan, would fit his fighting style, hybrid form enhance his attacks, can die up to 8 times)

Moria's fruit would fit too (Nightmare Burgess). Or go a step further, Blackbeard blocks sunlight with his Yami, while they absorb the shadows of the RHP and many others, Nightmare modes for BB and his titanic captains. Sunlight is blocked. Free to go wild

-Kaido's Fruit
-Orochi's Fruit
-Jozu's Fruit
-Moria's Fruit

Since Burgess is Blackbeard's right hand man canonically, I think he'll get the Diamond Fruit, since Zoro has references to cutting diamonds.

I also think Shiryu and Burgess will get angry at each other and fight over who's the true right-hand-man, while Zoro and Sanji don't fight over stupid shit like that, to show how the Straw Hats are more united.
Well… i’d personally want him to get a fruit we’ve never seen before. Oda is surely creative enough to introduce new fruits instead of reusing the same ones? Any fruit that would allow him to fight like a luchador would be fine. Speaking of shiryu it was pretty much confirmed that he’ll fight sanji when he become the captain of the second ship and got the invisibility fruit.

Well… i’d personally want him to get a fruit we’ve never seen before. Oda is surely creative enough to introduce new fruits instead of reusing the same ones? Any fruit that would allow him to fight like a luchador would be fine. Speaking of shiryu it was pretty much confirmed that he’ll fight sanji when he become the captain of the second ship and the invisibility fruit.
Ship numbers don't mean anything

Shiryu>>Burgess

Wano was fine, but it only is "fine" because it had a few amazing once in a lifetime chapters.

Most of it was either badly paced or rushed. And its looking to end in a "fuck it all fashion" which kinda exemplifies Oda's whole thing while writing the arc.

-Kaido's Fruit
-Orochi's Fruit
-Jozu's Fruit
-Moria's Fruit

Burgess get's Kaido fruit so Zoro can still behead a dragon. ZKB

@OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer
I know you like making theories about Nami's origins
I do know for a fact there's something up about Nami's origins and it 's not just silly fan theories. Now it depend if Oda has the time to develop it in the main story or not. If not maybe in a movie at least (since he starts putting up important informations in them now)
http://onepiece.ria10.com/Entry/3999/ (this is sourced and reliable, the owner of the site was praised by Greg)
It's in japanese.
One of the early drafts of Strong World written by Oda was called "The Crystal Voyage"
It was centered about the secret of Nami's birth, but ultimately Oda thought it was too emotional and adult-oriented (not sexual, that's how japanese talk of heavy themes) for a movie so he decided to scrap it
DeepL translation

Ship numbers don't mean anything

Shiryu>>Burgess
Its not a coincidence that augur is the 3rd ship captain just like yasop is the 3rd commander. Usopp will most likely end up becoming the 3rd commander of the strawhats. I already explained shiryu’s situation. Doc q being the 9th ship captain aint a coincidence either since he’ll fight chopper who’s one of the weakest in the crew. Just give oda time. The hierarchy seems off at the moment because they aren’t where they need to be yet strength wise. You’ll see what i mean when they all get their devilfruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.