Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude please pick up a book. I beg.

Don't tell me I didn't try to warn you. If someone's dumb enough to believe that anything a character says will happen, actually has to happen...in a fictional story...then they deserve to be malding and crying right now. Maybe next time don't be so gullible, especially for bait that obvious.

Whaddaya say? :queenhear:
Point a single time Oda has done this

This is all I can find about it atm @Kamikaze35 told me about it:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1579719

Oda:
Congratulations for Great Gintama Exhibition!!

I don't care about the parodies of ONE PIECE in Gintama. I appreciate it. What bothers me is this collaboration autograph.
I have been asked many times to draw collaboration autographs for many mangas, but I totally can't imagine a scene such as Gin-san and Luffy putting their arms around their shoulders.
I'd like to decline this collaboration offer.

This is the first time for ONE PIECE to decline a collaboration with other mangas. (Oda says in this autograph, "I decline this collaboration.""コラボ拒否")

That being said, Sorachi-san, Gintama's author, is a mangaka whom I can respect since he works with his manga so seriously.
I can respect him despite him having started his career as a mangaka later than me.

I'd like to praise him more, but I don't do it today since too much praise from me might be an interference with his work. I respect you.

Usually Oda don´t do that, seems like he not really like Sorachi who is close to Kubo.

Status
Not open for further replies.