Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections I eagerly await your next meme :suresure:

Because oh boy :josad:

I've been toying with some ideas and holding off purposely until I feel I have the best one tbh. Also waiting to see where Oda is going with the Yamato and Carrot storylines before I jump the gun and try to meme too hard/inaccurately ironically before Oda trolls all of some of us at least inevitably!

Thank you though homie, I appreciate that! You've been great in your support/enthusiasm/encouragement for me! I want to meme on everyone for "equality" ofc, including characters I like and fanbases I'm part of within OP and other series too. Also got several ideas to meme myself too!

:pepebusi::cheers::beanmean:

No, this what happens when you have a brain and don’t mindlessly hate Naruto.
When did I said I hate Naruto? that was my first shounen, started way before OP, but calling Sasuke to be a better written character than Zoro is simply agenda driven.
All his character revolved around revenge on his chad bro for the first half, with whatsoever no character development, and till the very end being envious of Naruto.
I still believe Naruto has better fights, antagonist,s and a better anime adaptation than OP.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
How is Sanji Naruto? :suresure::suresure:
Bad with females, the straight up visual similarities, idk sanjis original name was literally naruto, both similar backstories naruto being despised by the village and sanji by germa (for being something that was out of there hands), both heavily perverted

Should i keep going?

C4N got memed on and because English isn't his natural language may have been a bit hard to understand at times, but he was completely right when talking about writing subversions and twists. It's common af.

Whether a character says something will or won't happen doesn't mean shit compared to the actual direction of the story. And Yamao's story was always pointing towards her staying with Momo. From like the very start.
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE SUBVERSION SHIT HERE TOO?????

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Either Yamato decides to stay in Wano or maybe decides to travel but doesn't want to be SH pirate or something, while still being on the ship as a guest.
Tbh Kidd will do his own thing somehow.

If I was Law I would ask Yamato to join me because I would be tired of Bepo not being the main dish during bbq but my fucking RHM.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sorachi's comment about oda. You should read both pages:suresure:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/m6gzur
I did see that come up, I really like Sorachi especially since seeing his own atitude/comments from Gintama volumes I used to collect. Gintama was one of the first manga I collected too! He seemed pretty humble and likeable and I LOVED his writing, humour, characters etc in GT ofc!

I've not read that yet, but I'll skim it now I guess as I have a lot to do too!

Status
Not open for further replies.