Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Holy shit, which one of you fuckers did this? This is amazing.
I always thought dude's name was rubber lust too @rubblerust but it's not :josad:
This is legitimately so much more interesting and funny than anything the leakers have released
:broocry::broocry::broocry:
Maybe I'll go totally insane, change my Avatar to rubblerust's Avi, and make my name rubberlust just to cause maximum clown chaos.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I see more and more bs with Yamato hoping onto the wrong ship, usually even if some fake info is repeated a tremendous amount of times, it somewhat has some truth to it.

If I had to guess Oda will flex hiw remaining brain cell to try and portray some amazing retard Oden moment. Yamato will hop onto Kidd or Law's ship and the next time they meet Yamato will just hop onto SHs ship.

Or Law just teleports her on the sunny and that's it.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Holy shit, which one of you fuckers did this? This is amazing. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ZKK
"A phrase for Zoro kills kaido. What was once a popular theory is now a gospel spread by the Karens of the OP community. Ritually chanted by schizophrenics who "read" 1000+ chapters and came to the conclusion One Piece is Vagabond 2.0. Will shamelessly ride Zoros dick to the ends of the earth and back."

Status
Not open for further replies.