Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, why is Oda doing this to Bepo? Why was he THIS useless in Wano, even tho there was fullmoon. He could have give him at least some fodder to destroy, when the other SN-Vicecaptains got their full blown fights.
I think Bepo will get some character backstory/fights in Elbaf. Big Mom is tied to Elbaf, and she killed Bepo's brother. I thought Bepo would fight Big Mom in Wano, but Elbaf is a good place for it, IMO. I hope Oda introduces some sort of artificial-moon so that Bepo and Carrot can go Sulong at will.

G

Gorosei Informer

Formerly Nameless-san here: I got a new name so I wouldn't be confused with @NAMELESS. Which is actually a very confusing sentence. Thanks to @TheAncientCenturion for the assist.

Welp. Time to stan Buggy.

THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN, YOU FLASHY FOOLS, AND CLOWN HAKI IS ABOUT TO NEG DIF EVERY TOP TIER
LMAO, I LOVE the new name! @Rottkins @DoctorIndigo @rubblerust etc are gonna be very happy too! Colour of Clowns is too funny! Especially as clowns are so colourful deliberately too ofc!

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Bepo will get some character backstory/fights in Elbaf. Big Mom is tied to Elbaf, and she killed Bepo's brother. I thought Bepo would fight Big Mom in Wano, but Elbaf is a good place for it, IMO. I hope Oda introduces some sort of artificial-moon so that Bepo and Carrot can go Sulong at will.
I genuinely hoped Oda would do this too, especially reagrding the fake moon. It would be a great nod to Dragonball GT when a fake moon was built IIRC to help force Oozaru or something by the villain Baby I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.