Status
Not open for further replies.
the idea of Oda completely off-screening Carrot goodbye (since they apparently left the island next chapter for real) to the crew sounds kind of fucked up to me. Okay she was irrelevant as shit in Wano, but that doesn't cancel WCI lol.
The best I can offer is a small flashback panel with the strawhats waving as Carrot is seen in Zou thinking about her journey.

R

rubblerust

So I've watched exactly 103 and a half episodes of original Naruto and none of Shippuden.

If Oda leaves Yamato on Wano I might end up watching the rest to cope.

G

Gorosei Informer

No! This and the Itachi fillers are stuff I really wanna get into but I never have the time or patience to sit down for anime
This was a really good filler imo. I've not seen it in many years but I adored it tbh. Was my favourite from Naruto as far as I remember.

Itachi fillers ring a bell, I remember one of him cooking for Sasuke IIRC, there was some really nice stuff with him too. I think some stuff of him training Sasuke with throwing Kunai and such too? I'm assuming this is filler I'm remembering and not a canon FB lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This was a really good filler imo. I've not seen it in many years but I adored it tbh. Was my favourite from Naruto as far as I remember.

Itachi fillers ring a bell, I remember one of him cooking for Sasuke IIRC, there was some really nice stuff with him too. I think some stuff of him training Sasuke with throwing Kunai and such too? I'm assuming this is filler I'm remembering and not a canon FB lol.
It's all Orochimaru related right? That stuff's the best. I hear there's a good Kyuubi jinchuuriki filler too?

The Itachi one is all about the Uchiha coup into Itachi's early years as an Akatsuki. I've seen a clip here or there, looks good.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The Itachi Shinden was animated and it focused on Itachi's life at early stages up until the Uchiha massacre.

Status
Not open for further replies.