TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't have "that one" I think because there are just so many over the top panels.

But the one that printed into my memory the hardest is obviously this fella:

I can't express it now since I'm post my Naruto fanboy prime but I waited so fucking long to see him in action. It's one of my most beloved moments in the entire manga.

Madara's presence, strength, overall character. Damn...
The internet died when this chap came out. It was god damn legendary. Best entrance out of any character in Naruto.

G

Gorosei Informer

THAT is a really cool idea. I wish Orochimaru's group had more unique subordinates and potential geniuses in it after Part 1. The Sound Five and Oto Genin were dripping with uniqueness and personality and team Hebi kinda sucked in comparison. So another Kimimaro lined up sounds just like Orochimaru.

IIRC it was around the Sai arc, where people bottled up raw kyuubi chakra from the attack and put it inside a kid to be a new jinchuuriki.

Lmfaoooo. I won't like, I really enjoy the Part 1 fillers. Nostalgia mostly. But Shippuden seems more concerned with telling actual stories, I like that a lot too. Only they always botch time lines and continuity.
Yeah 100%! Oros sound group were really interesting and so true about their drip too! I was so sad about what happened to them! Gaara straight up brutally murdered 1 or 2 of them right? Sasuke broke the arms of one of them too? Almost ripped them out?
Chuunin exams were fucking savage lmao.

Team Hebi was really mediocre, I never saw the point nor appeal of them. Karin was kinda annoying too and more like Karen for me. Suigetsu was ok and Jugo seemed cool but ended up being mid for me and thus I was indifferent. Kinda felt like the Naruto version of Bleach's not so Chad ironically.
Suigetsu just seemed like a poor mans Kisame tbh to think of it. Although his water logia-like powers were great.

Ooooh, I can't remember that but it sounds weirdly familiar too! Probably recognise it when I see it, it does have that tip of the tongue, vaguely familiar note to it.

Yeah, some Part 1 fillers I enjoyed like whats under Kakashis mask for episode 101, Shino laughing episode, Curry of Life with Raikage but I think it was just having around 80 episodes of them in a row weekly and having to wait a year and half at least for Shippuden/the timeskip which broke my sanity and patience lol.

I could enjoy the nostalgia from them though definitely. I liked that Shippuden had some fillers going back to pre TS Naruto and that classic/nostalgic era.

Yeah thats the problem, sometimes you have to fuck up the timeline/canon/continuinity just to make a good story work. Boruto seems to have potential issue with that, well trying to tell a good story anyway lol. I would say MHA too if a certain theory about Bakugo comes true as well.

Those fillers felt like fanservice for the right reasons though, I can't hate on that. Its stuff I wish OP was do more of, fillers of even stuff we never got to see and should have seen, stuff about prime days of OP world and famous pirates, marines, dragon and such. Or even more from the pasts of SHs that we've not seen, more about their former friends and adventures before joining the crew or just some more random adventure fillers too.

Thats one thing I like about fillers too, they give opporunity for adventure, new scenarios/settings and such. Naruto and OP definitely benefited from that. I read up on a OP filler recently I never saw about a fog which kept sending people back in time in a way at least, I think it sent you back to the beginning of where the fog started in that area, like some mazes/areas in certain games do or even going off the side gaps in the walls in Pac-Man in a way and it sounded like a really interesting concept.

Especially when characters turn out to be much older than they are meant to be due to how much the fog screwed them over and made them age faster/more or something?

OP has some really interesting storylines in its fillers/games and such, unique ideas and such.

I never thought I'd see the day where I talk about fillers so positively and enthusiastically lmfao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The internet died when this chap came out. It was god damn legendary. Best entrance out of any character in Naruto.
I couldn't fucking believe it's actually him. I thought he will be some possesed/bound by the flaws of the Edo Tensei.

........ You can only imagine how hard my jaw dropped after everything he did and especially the moment when he overcomes Edo to actually revive himslef because he's fucking Madara Uchiha and he can:steef:

Anime took it to another level.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda's been relying on lazy gags since Franky. Brook is basically a zero-dimensional gag character with no depth. Probably the Oden thing is Oda's lazy way of writing a personality for Yamato.
He really flanderised the characters for a long time.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization

Sanji the biggest example even. But Franky and Brook are pretty extreme, even for my liking too. Chopper just deliberately became a mascot because as Oda admitted recently, he loved how his VA made him sound so "kawaii" lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Lord Orochimaru is a mom now:pepemy:
Crocomom and Orochimumu

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I couldn't fucking believe it's actually him. I thought he will be some possesed/bound by the flaws of the Edo Tensei.

........ You can only imagine how hard my jaw dropped after everything he did and especially the moment when he overcomes Edo to
Up until he joins Obito, Madara was amazing. He comes in, takes on an army of chuunin/jonin, requires 3 kage level shinobi to team up and then counters everything they can do then drops meteors on everyone.

"How will you deal with the second one?" is a cocky ass statement I think of to this very day.

That and "should the clones use Susano'o or not?"
actually revive himslef because he's fucking Madara Uchiha and he can:steef:

Anime took it to another level.
His first battle in the anime though….:steef:
I've never seen the full anime episode.... Only bits and pieces. I was really against Madara back then cause Madara fans were cancerous.