Speculations No more Conquerors?

Oda spoiled a whole lot of stuff in a volume book, things that aren't even shown in the movie and there's no mention of Ben Beckman having CoC but it's teased that Ben's haki is so powerful that it can stop a logia Admiral from using his element and that his haki is most likely above admiral level, there's no way an Admiral has CoC but has haki under Beck's. Admirals like Kizaru or GB definitely don't have CoC or FS.
Don't be surprised when people like Law, BB, Shiryu, Sabo, Coby, the Admirals and more don't have it, specially now that the manga is about to end. :hope:

I’ll be happy if more top tiers end up not having CoC/ACoC tbh

I always thought the idea that you need ACoC to be among the strongest was kinda stupid

Like Prime Law is clearly top 5-10 minimum and he (even though he should) doesn’t have CoC

You right, then how about this?

Law has shown armament haki hardening in manga

meanwhile Kid has ZERO haki feats

there’s no way a Supernova has CoC but has Haki under Law

oh wait…
:myman:
Oda got too lazy to draw Hardening. After Dressrosa, it only makes sparse cameos, with Luffy being the only person who has it drawn frequently

We should stop expecting Oda to give COC to non-Luffy's opponents after the King shit. Maybe Mihawk will get it but eh still a maybe till confirmed

I wonder if any SN can have COC if he isn't the captain :josad:
And what are the chances of ACOC? :josad:

Only a monstrous haki god swordsman who is about to be the greatest can have it :neesama:

Oda spoiled a whole lot of stuff in a volume book, things that aren't even shown in the movie and there's no mention of Ben Beckman having CoC but it's teased that Ben's haki is so powerful that it can stop a logia Admiral from using his element and that his haki is most likely above admiral level, there's no way an Admiral has CoC but has haki under Beck's. Admirals like Kizaru or GB definitely don't have CoC or FS.
Don't be surprised when people like Law, BB, Shiryu, Sabo, Coby, the Admirals and more don't have it, specially now that the manga is about to end. :hope:
Koby,Sanji,Ussop,Weevil,Sabo,Dragon,Mihawk,Garp,Blackbeard,Sakazuki...all these are COC candidates.

Hope we dont get many more CoC users, i already think there's too many of them.

Momo, Dragon, Rocks, Imu and pehaps Loki should be the only too me

What will make Koby suprass garp is him having coc like how Zoro will suprass mihawk because he has coc and mihawk doesn’t.
Coby is not surpassing anyone without a 20 years timeskip and OP ends when the Strawhats find the One Piece. Don't be like Lanjibros that convinced themselves that Oda is going to make Lanji top 5 ever and above Yonkou just because.

Coby is not surpassing anyone without a 20 years timeskip and OP ends when the Strawhats find the One Piece. Don't be like Lanjibros that convinced themselves that Oda is going to make Lanji top 5 ever and above Yonkou just because.
Koby has the fastest growth don’t see the problem , already confirmed to have advanced observation and master rokushiki , getting paired with Zoro and beckman. This is shonen btw 20 years isn’t needed

Last edited: