Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean isn't it the whole "I have to live in Wano fully before I'm ready" thing that has been making the rounds?

That sounds like bullshit to me xD
Makes complete sense.

Yamato literally has no understanding of wano itself let alone the outside world out of the wano borders added with the fact that she should try making amends with wanos citizens since her father was enslaving it for years

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have a feeling the moment with Yamato not joining that's talked about is a cliffhanger and not an actual confirmation of anything
Like it's gonna end on Luffy saying "no" or something then get clarified the next chapter. Oda does this a lot.
:zorothink:

Also if Yamato does not join but Carrot appears as a stowaway again then Oda might experience some real hellfire rage from the fandom lmao
:believe:

I have a feeling the moment with Yamato not joining that's talked about is a cliffhanger and not an actual confirmation of anything
Like it's gonna end on Luffy saying "no" or something then get clarified the next chapter. Oda does this a lot.
:zorothink:

Also if Yamato does not join but Carrot appears as a stowaway again then Oda might experience some real hellfire rage from the fandom lmao
:believe:
Nah from what I got it's pretty clear, not a cliffhanger . It s a goodbye chapter

shanks dealing with aramaki works as long as yamato joins. if after having momo say "don't fight because you are leaving" she doesn't leave than the whole thing becomes even more ridicule. at that point better have yamato and momo demolish aramaki and have that be the reason. at least you would imply that she might not leave.

R

rubblerust

I think you'll have 2 wait for the anime 2 see all of It :goyea:
The most you can do with the anime in Wano is listen to it. The visuals are just a mushroom trip in a dance club. It's like the Straw Hats are back in Giolla's world from Dressrosa, the crazy lady with the art art fruit.

Makes complete sense.

Yamato literally has no understanding of wano itself let alone the outside world out of the wano borders added with the fact that she should try making amends with wanos citizens since her father was enslaving it for years
I mean the bullshit is not the reasoing itself, its that her coming to that reasoning happened offscreen.

Oda was more worried on trying to sell the snake oil than to actually develop her on panel.

What part of "liViNg LiKe OdEn DiD" that made Yamato want to stay at Wano anyway :milaugh:
The one she made up offscreen in the middle of last chapter xD

Status
Not open for further replies.