General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
dude I already told you Buggy was factually wrong or that’s just not a hard rule. Because a 32 million berry was in level 3
How can it factually be wrong when it’s not even Buggy who’s saying that..

Aside from trying to nitpick and divert the focus, you should start acknowledging that 75 Million Bounty and level 4 Prisoners are in the same threat level pool..

Also how long was Mr. 2 locked on level 3?.. Something like weeks, when the other prisoners have been there for years and half dead thus being weaker than their actual Bounty of around 50 Million.. So it makes sense for Mr. 2 to be there as he would have dried up like the others there eventually..

How can it factually be wrong when it’s not even Buggy who’s saying that..

Aside from trying to nitpick and divert the focus, you should start acknowledging that 75 Million Bounty and level 4 Prisoners are in the same threat level pool..

Also how long was Mr. 2 locked on level 3?.. Something like weeks, when the other prisoners have been there for years and half dead thus being weaker than their actual Bounty of around 50 Million.. So it makes sense for Mr. 2 to be there as he would have dried up like the others there eventually..
Buggy or Mr. 3 same difference there are canonical pirates under 50 million in level 3 so that just means either one who said it is factually wrong.

Maybe instead of deflecting admit you were wrong.

Facts we know:
Mr. 1 had no bounty in alabasta - Was literally called a bounty Hunter when he was arrested
Mr. 1 didn’t know he was working for a pirate. As such no one did
Mr. 1 escaped impel down and fought in Marineford afterwards being given a bounty of 75 Million
Luffy was given a 100 million berry boost because he escaped impel down and fought in Marineford
Mr. 1 was put one floor below Mr. 2.
Mr. 2 was put one floor below Mr. 3
Mr. 2s bounty was only 8 million more than Mr. 3

None of the facts even point to Mr. 1 having a 75 million bounty or anywhere close to it in Alabasta.

Just take your L. You’re just wrong

Buggy or Mr. 3 same difference there are canonical pirates under 50 million in level 3 so that just means either one who said it is factually wrong.

Maybe instead of deflecting admit you were wrong.

Facts we know:
Mr. 1 had no bounty in alabasta - Was literally called a bounty Hunter when he was arrested
Mr. 1 didn’t know he was working for a pirate. As such no one did
Mr. 1 escaped impel down and fought in Marineford afterwards being given a bounty of 75 Million
Luffy was given a 100 million berry boost because he escaped impel down and fought in Marineford
Mr. 1 was put one floor below Mr. 2.
Mr. 2 was put one floor below Mr. 3
Mr. 2s bounty was only 8 million more than Mr. 3

None of the facts even point to Mr. 1 having a 75 million bounty or anywhere close to it in Alabasta.

Just take your L. You’re just wrong

What part you don’t get in 75 Million being the same threat level than Level 4??..

Sanji's getting 1.33 billion, bare-minimum. Came in with a 330 million, beat Queen despite all his Germa tech, ancient zoan powers and cyborg enhancements and was highlighted as one of the Wings of the Pirate King. The accomplishment of beating a 1.32 billion man, along with him being one of Luffy's most trusted men is gonna get him atleast higher than Queen's.

Oda's been reiterating that +1 billion berrie men require a certain level to handle and beat (per Marco's lines) and Sanji did just that. Queen may not be a 1.32 billion berrie man solely due to strength but that dangerous tech he's made is literally used in combat and Sanji took care of pretty much all of it. All Straw Hats will get increases from simply being part of the raid, Sanji's been highlighted as one of Luffy's Wings and he beat a 1.32 billion berrie man solo, he's getting 1.33 billion atleast in my opinion.

People are free to disagree, it's fine, bounties will be revealed soon enough and either side can justify their stance even after the result is shown.
What if Apoo said Rooftop 5 did the most of the work? This would mean that only Zoro and Killer would get significant bounty increase. I am afraid of this possibility.

Why are your calling your speculations as facts?

We dont know if Mr1 had or didnt have a bounty back in Alabastar, but given he was put in Impel Down chances are he had a bounty because he was an assassin

The part where that’s literally made up and you’re going off of “facts” that Oda immediately disproved. God this is almost as bad as your coping about the beast pirates bounties.
So you don’t want to make 1 + 1 = 2 because that would mean you would be wrong..

What Bounties do prisoners have on level 4?..

True, but if thats the case, then what your arguing is that Shanks who was challenging Mihawk at the time had a bounty of 1.0004 billion based on mainly strength.

With that in mind, I think that should limit expectations for what we expect from Mihawk's bounty, since Mihawk isn't that much of a pirate either.

Him joining Buggy's guild likely boosted the evaluation of the threat he posed.
That's it,, I believe Mihawk's frozen bounty was also around 1 billion, but the new one didn't have a ceiling until the last chapter.

Even Shanks' case of growing up over time held true for MIhawk, despite his actions being pro-government, he hunted pirates for fun, maybe attacked unaffiliated kingdoms as allowed. Take Kuzan as an example, he was an admiral, although he has never done anything against the navy before, the navy knows his potential and now as a pirate he can put a bounty accordingly.

After the shichibukai system was extinguished, the navy knew better than what Mihawk is capable of, not only in military power but also in political influence, and could place an equivalent reward.

However, as I said, that was until the last chapter because now Mihawk is considered a subordinate of Buggy and that limits his reward, before I thought he could be close to Shanks' reward, today I think it's more difficult because it's Buggy that represents all this potential, he has Mihawk's military power and more political influence than Mihawk had. Mihawk could have done the same and recruited strong men in his name, he had the potential to be a yonkou, but Buggy did.

Anyway, I agree that Mihawk may not have a bounty as I expected around 3.89 billion, as he is now seen not as the mastermind of his actions, but as a subordinate.

That's it,, I believe Mihawk's frozen bounty was also around 1 billion, but the new one didn't have a ceiling until the last chapter.

Even Shanks' case of growing up over time held true for MIhawk, despite his actions being pro-government, he hunted pirates for fun, maybe attacked unaffiliated kingdoms as allowed. Take Kuzan as an example, he was an admiral, although he has never done anything against the navy before, the navy knows his potential and now as a pirate he can put a bounty accordingly.

After the shichibukai system was extinguished, the navy knew better than what Mihawk is capable of, not only in military power but also in political influence, and could place an equivalent reward.

However, as I said, that was until the last chapter because now Mihawk is considered a subordinate of Buggy and that limits his reward, before I thought he could be close to Shanks' reward, today I think it's more difficult because it's Buggy that represents all this potential, he has Mihawk's military power and more political influence than Mihawk had. Mihawk could have done the same and recruited strong men in his name, he had the potential to be a yonkou, but Buggy did.

Anyway, I agree that Mihawk may not have a bounty as I expected around 3.89 billion, as he is now seen not as the mastermind of his actions, but as a subordinate.
Sound argument, but the Cross Guild is not a traditional pirate crew where the captain holds the highest bounty, though. It also is not the RA where what Dragon says goes.

Buggy being the guild leader of CG does not necessarily mean he will have a near 5 billion bounty while Mihawk only has 1 billion. If the WG sees it as a corporation more than as a crew, Mihawk having a bounty larger than Buggy's is not impossible.

For Roo, I think he will have Number 77 or 88 in it (7 and 8 are lucky numbers in japanese).
Could also be 1,388,000,000 or 1,488,000,000 but I think 1,588,000,000 is fine.
I guess you are excluding bounties higher than 1,500,000,000 cause Luffy became the 5th Emperor when he surpassed that, but imo that was an exception given the clout Morgans have him.
For example, I'm pretty sure Zoro is now getting 1,520,000,000 or 1,600,000,000 (post Wano) but this doesn't make him an Emperor cause he misses:
- A crew for himself
- Influence on territories
- Morgans hype (most important)

This is the reason why I think Beckman, who Shanks partner rather then YC1, should have at least Shanks bounty x0,43. And Roo can slightly surpass the 1,500,000,000 wall too, always for the same reason.

As for Mihawk I think it's clear that he's getting a bounty above every Commander but below every Emperor (2,000,000,000 - 2,999,000,000 range) and I think the same goes for Weevil (who I think will either get 1,546,000,000 or even 2,046,000,000....
Good call. I am sure Lolda will play it safe and give Zoro a 1.520.000.000 bounty. I think 1.6+ billion - 2 billion bounties are for Shanks' and Teach's YCs. :quest:
Post automatically merged:

No, but seeing how the manga is close to ending and Shueisha is trying to milk every drop of money before it is very likely that they use the bouties as a way to sell more of the VC.

After what Oda have done in the story for Film Red i dont think its impossible
OOT, but the shitty reviews for Film Red made me :suresure:, ngl. Cash bait attempt got found out.