Status
Not open for further replies.
The more i see from other youtubers, the more i respect Tekking, for real

he is just there in his room enjoying the series and talking about everything he likes about it

dude isn't invested in Agenda Piece, he isn't part of the dramas, as soon as people asked him to, he stopped doing spoilery titles and thumbnails

he doesn't go on an Ego Trip thinking he is better than the rest of the fanbase because he is a youtuber

he is just a funny, cringey and wholesome dude in his corner of the fandom, and that's great
Tekking is just taking it for what it is, I’m ngl I have a agenda but it’s nice to see someone who doesn’t and someone who respects the other people

The more i see from other youtubers, the more i respect Tekking, for real

he is just there in his room enjoying the series and talking about everything he likes about it

dude isn't invested in Agenda Piece, he isn't part of the dramas, as soon as people asked him to, he stopped doing spoilery titles and thumbnails

he doesn't go on an Ego Trip thinking he is better than the rest of the fanbase because he is a youtuber

he is just a funny, cringey and wholesome dude in his corner of the fandom, and that's great
Big facts right here. Tekking is the goat and one of my favorite youtubers

He made his mistakes for dragging this much, and now he wont continue to draw for another decade to finish it, so either shortcut or axes the series with off screens, he trapped himself in a corner here you can bitch all you want, the best you can do is stop purchasing OP content (which I am sure you don't do that anyway).
I bought the first 12 volumes of the series, the East Blue saga

and i will maybe buy to the end of the Arabasta

but then i'm done

I bought the first 12 volumes of the series, the East Blue saga

and i will maybe buy to the end of the Arabasta

but then i'm done
Good choice.
I bought the first 70 volumes (+71 and 72 in Japanese) but stopped at Dressrosa because reading One Piece was giving me headaches in volume format

One of my biggest problems with modern OP isn't just the writing, but the art. Current One Piece is WAY to cluttered.

u buy volumes?

i checked that a few years ago
buying everything up to dressrosa costs ~800€.
include Wano and you might aswell reach 1000€
They are re-releasing One Piece here in a Brazil, with 3-in-1 volumes

so i bought the first 4, which equals to the first 12 volumes

they are great, really high quality paper and printing, all the SBSs, extra stuff, i love them

Good choice.
I bought the first 70 volumes (+71 and 72 in Japanese) but stopped at Dressrosa because reading One Piece was giving me headaches in volume format

One of my biggest problems with OP isn't just the writing, but the art. Current One Piece is WAY to cluttered.
Yeah, i just wanted to buy and have something from the series, since it is a big part of my life, however it ends from here

so i wanted the beginnings of the story, the East Blue saga

and i have the Wanted collection too

I'm thinking of maybe getting up to the end of Arabasta, since at that point of the story, i think you really see the full potential of the series

even if Water 7, Enies Lobby, Sabaody and Marineford are amazing after that, they are way longer and way too expensive for me here

@NikaInParis Fuck CatC.

From the looks of it, Kross either will be added to make a Triple Threat or attack Drew during the match.

There goes Roman dropping one title.
Yeah, you can clearly see Triple H going back to his NXT ways. That shit doesn't fly on the main roster.

Kross was a manlet even in NXT. Once he stands in the ring with Roman and Drew, the magic will be gone and people will see what a joke it is

Yeah, i just wanted to buy and have something from the series, since it is a big part of my life, however it ends from here

so i wanted the beginnings of the story, the East Blue saga

and i have the Wanted collection too

I'm thinking of maybe getting up to the end of Arabasta, since at that point of the story, i think you really see the full potential of the series

even if Water 7, Enies Lobby, Sabaody and Marineford are amazing after that, they are way longer and way too expensive for me here
It kinda bother me to have an incomplete collection after buying everything til beginning Dressrosa, but I don't want to financially support current modern OP as I know I won't read them anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.