Status
Not open for further replies.
well of course they signed some kind of agreement but given that there is a dozen if not more than a people that know it i dont understand how NOBODY spoiled something small, like a hint not exactly what it is.
There could be something out there though, it's not going to be in the form of ''here is my personal information and proof I worked with Toei/Shueisha/Oda'' but someone might have tried to sneak in stuff over the years as theories or a random post online.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
Take with a grain of salt, but... more most likely fake as fuck leaks:

-Yamato talks with King about Wano and Joy Boy
-King wants to reform the Beast Pirates to bring about the Dawn
-King asks Yamato to lead the Beast Pirates

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Shit zoomers say about vidya
>It aged poorly
>It doesn't hold up
>outdated game mechanics
>PS2 is retro
>It's 20 years old. That means it's retro.
>Gaming peaked with PS2
>Spongebob shovelware on PS2? now that was kino
>PS2 had the best library of all time lmao
>Dreamcast superior to PS2? This is just ridiculous and untrue
>Wii was soul
>Pokimane is hot
>fr no cap
dafuq is vidya?

G

Gorosei Informer

So let me get this straight:

Youtubers get mad because reddit and twitter have early spoilers for chapters and talk about it, okay, that makes sense.

But then they jump to somehow thinking it's okay to do it in their videos titles and thumbnails, just because a small fraction of the fanbase does it? i call bullshit.

What about all the Youtube fans who don't engage with twitter, reddit and worstgen? there are a bunch of them! they are most likely the superior number in fact, since Youtube is a way bigger platform. Anime onlies included.

Their only goal is to make money, and click baity titles and thumbnails gets more views, so i think they are just using this really shit argument to justify their greed focused actions.

Listen, be greedy, it's your job and you're making money out of it, there's nothing wrong with that.

The only problem is when you try to justify it, or even try to make it morally correct, with these really bad arguments.

Just own it.
I know this is a big wall of text but I needed to vent a lot.

They're too busy putting on a santcimonious facade and being hypocrites. Grifters gonna grift after all. They are like Stepford Smilers or Snake Oil Salesmen.

That comment about Youtubers was I believe attacking a lot of channels that randomly upload spoilers, discuss them and start doing theories on them and such, purposely spoiling people openly.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StepfordSmiler
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SnakeOilSalesman

Youtube automatically makes videos a minute or less in length as Shorts now too, so you will be a lot more exposed to them too if you browse OP content on there too, as they keep making short videos on the spoilers too. But since spoilers attract a LOT of clout on various websites like Youtube, Twitter and here ofc, the algorithm is also gonna send spoiler laden videos to people who frequently watch OP content at least on Youtube and such I imagine.

But I've seen these big Youtubers blatantly rushing to put their masturbatory, obnoxious, egregious "exclusive" or even "stolen" artas their thumbnails and rushing to get that clout hype/views. They love the massive views and donations they get and their cultists/simps/fanatics worship them, kissing their asses, white knighting them and such.

Tekking is one of the only OP Youtubers I find to be really down to earth, sincere and not having to walk on eggshells around. Theres a few of them but the bigger ones are the real problem generally. Just looking at how they fight in KOLs new video or sometimes on streams/Reveries and even occasionally on Twitter and such says a lot.
I've seen Tekking genuinely be really nice to someone in an embarassing, bad situation and that spoke volumes about him as a person truly compared to the others reacted and treated him and still do.

Tekking is the ultimate nerd/fan and unless hes putting one hell of a facade like Jontron did and maybe some other Youtubers which I doubt but its possible, he seems to be a very rare genuinely good person and inspiration. I mean he raised thousands for charity/hospitals before with annual/bi-annual streams or something, not sure if he still does them but I imagine he probably does to. That gained a lot of respect for him for me too. I've not seen many other Youtubers do that and not any other OP ones as far as I know. I think Roger would be the most likely to do one aside from him but I could be wrong ofc.

They're so part of the grift and pulling off a facade. They just want the money and views, its like the same thing with corporations and advertising, pretending to care about you, your views, problems, interests, personalities etc and they've been turning that up to 11 with social media and creating parasocial interactions with no-lifers and the naive. The pride month stuff and the absolute hypocriticises of these corporations speaks damning volumes about their true colours and motivations, as the saying goes, they are not our friends, they were never our friends and they never will be our friends and its the same thing with these Youtubers.

There are rumours that only people with enough "clout"/subs can get into Reveries too and thats why a lot of smaller channels get segregated to the smaller/mini/discount Reveries, the Pre-Reveries or w/e. The "lesser cool kids table" if you will.
Even OP Youtubers cant escape classism/elitism or w/e.

I'm gonna piss off certain Youtubers but fuck them. I don't care about them, they will never care about me unless I say something that potentially provokes or implicates them nor should have to either ofc. I just wish a LOT less people would stop pedastilising them like they do with Oda and OP, stop kissing their asses so much and shamelessly white knighting them and throwing sickenining amounts of money at them too.

The OP youtube community used to be a MUCH better place but now its so greedy, fallacious, fake/two faced, shallow, obnoxious, over saturated, insufferable etc and if these egotistical, self serving, "aristocratic/champagne grifters" don't like that, too bad.

I used to be really passionate about the OP Youtube community, i used to be a Youtuber many years ago too and I wanted to ne one again, especially for OP, anime in general and gaming but I absolutely hate the current state of Youtube and the OP/anime/gaming communities too for my own reasons.

Do not worry . Yamato joining 💯 . Why ?
I think Oda is not such a idiot guy that make us ask question the purpose of this character's existence by not recruiting a crew , that has never been in Wano and that introduced at onigashima and given major roles during raid .
Post automatically merged:

There are no bounties inf in this chap
stop coping

Shit zoomers say about vidya
>It aged poorly
>It doesn't hold up
>outdated game mechanics
>PS2 is retro
>It's 20 years old. That means it's retro.
>Gaming peaked with PS2
>Spongebob shovelware on PS2? now that was kino
>PS2 had the best library of all time lmao
>Dreamcast superior to PS2? This is just ridiculous and untrue
>Wii was soul
>Pokimane is hot
>fr no cap
damn I agree with almost everything :josad: I thought I was supposed to be a boomer
pokimane is overrated tho

Status
Not open for further replies.