Character Discussion How to genuinely appreciate Sanji without being delusional.

I don’t know if Sanji fans are delusional, bitter, or reading Two Piece however, it is very much so possible to appreciate Sanji without sounding delusional. Just don’t make any direct or indirect comparisons to Zoro, Luffy or even Yamato for that matter. Judge him on his own merit which I will do in this thread. Just to be clear I still do not like Sanji but I won’t be biased so let’s begin.

Sanji is a high tier character in the One Piece verse without a Devil Fruit which is impressive. Even if you consider his Germa power ups that is still impressive because Germa Powers are significantly weaker than having a Devil Fruit.

He is one of the strongest YC2 level characters in One Piece and it can be reasonably argued that he can compete with certain YC1 level characters such as King the wildfire. The only other YC2 characters that will rival him are the YC2 of the BB Pirates and Lucky Roo (Ignoring Smoothie because without his gag he’d destroy her to).

In terms of Speed Sanji is one of the fastest characters in One Piece. He is able to move at speeds that Queen a YC2 was unable to perceive (and I’m assuming Queen has some level of CoO).

Sanji proved his strength in being able to launch Queen into Orbit while in his massive full Zoan transformation with IJ. He is also the only character in the show able to use blue fire so far (Marco doesn’t count).

He has a healing factor which is very rare in the series and an exoskeleton able to shatter the sword of a YC2 while off guard. He can also stack his Exoskeleton with CoA.

Sanji has unique CoO able to perceive women from long distances. He was also able to dodge an attack infused with FS from a YC1.

Overall, Sanji is one of the strongest members of the Strawhat Crew and one of the strongest Yonko commanders out there.

Judge deserve more respect for the ratlab he created. Judge's son on the other hand is just a warrior of science

Sanji has 5 letters :kayneshrug: one letter more than zoro. :milaugh:
I see you’re either a delusional Sanjitard, a Sanji hater, or a troll. There’s no in between lol.
Post automatically merged:

it seems very hard for u to have those words but it is a very good topic :cheers:
I can have a fair conversation about Sanji. It’s hard to do it when people don’t judge him on his own merit though. I don’t think Sanji is weak though. My distaste for him is purely character based.

most importantly, he makes God Kaido-killer Zoro have to be insecure all the time. I can't count how many times Zoro tries proving himself is better than Sanji

I see you’re either a delusional Sanjitard, a Sanji hater, or a troll. There’s no in between lol.

I can have a fair conversation about Sanji. It’s hard to do it when people don’t judge him on his own merit though. I don’t think Sanji is weak though. My distaste for him is purely character based.
at least, you can realize the true reason you don't like Sanji. it is 100 times better than other losers like @Herrera95 or @m0nst3Rx

I think the weirdest thing is the “YC#” scaling people are using.

At no point were these ever stated or even hinted at in manga.

You’re right to a point on all of this tho:
Sanji is a low top tier character depending on what you consider your tiers. Sanji is shown stronger than the commanders of the unthroned yonko (BM/Kaido/Whitebeard). Which is where I see the high tiers. Characters like Beckman, Shiryu, Lafitte, and likely buggy’s characters, are all top tiers themselves. As there all literally the top of the pirate worlds right now.

In terms of speed he is the top 3 in the world right now by feats. As it was not only shown to be faster than queens vision and observation haki, but the very sound effect is different making it a disappearing sound effect like shiryus and absaloms rather than a hyper speed like kings

Physical strength is so weird in OP as feats are terrible for this.

Sanjis CoO is also one of the best in terms of perception being the only character so far to see an invisible character (other than Fujitora to whom everyone is invisible)

Overall, he’s the number 3 of the Straw Hat Crew. However, because of how powerful the Straw Hats are, he’s stronger than anyone of the unthroned yonko crews barring the yonko themselves.

Yamato is not stronger than Sanji. The only thing you can say is Yamato has stronger haki, but Sanji outclasses her in AP Speed and Durability

Last edited:
I think the weirdest thing is the “YC#” scaling people are using.

At no point were these ever stated or even hinted at in manga.

You’re right to a point on all of this tho:
Sanji is a low top tier character depending on what you consider your tiers. Sanji is shown stronger than the commanders of the unthroned yonko (BM/Kaido/Whitebeard). Which is where I see the high tiers. Characters like Beckman, Shiryu, Lafitte, and likely buggy’s characters, are all top tiers themselves. As there all literally the top of the pirate worlds right now.

In terms of speed he is the top 3 in the world right now by feats. As it was not only shown to be faster than queens vision and observation haki, but the very sound effect is different making it a disappearing sound effect like shiryus and absaloms rather than a hyper speed like kings

Physical strength is so weird in OP as feats are terrible for this.

Sanjis CoO is also one of the best in terms of perception being the only character so far to see an invisible character (other than Fujitora to whom everyone is invisible)

Overall, he’s the number 3 of the Straw Hat Crew. However, because of how powerful the Straw Hats are, he’s stronger than anyone of the unthroned yonko crews barring the yonko themselves.
I think the main difference we have is what I consider top tiers. I think you have to be at least admiral level. So that’s why I consider him a high tier that’s not to disrespect Sanji I just think it’s levels among the top tier it would be something like:

Top Top: Shanks/BB/Dragon
High Top: Luffy/Kaido/Akainu
Mid Top: Kizaru/Big Mom/Mihawk
Low Top: Fuji/GB/Kidd

Law Zoro are probably at low top but I constantly change my mind on that.

So to appreciate Sanji we need to consider that Zoro AND Yamato are stronger? You need to explain that rule
No what I’m saying is appreciate him without comparing them. The moment you compare them in terms of strength we are going to bring up feats and Sanji will lose. It’s clear that Zoro is stronger and Yamato can be debated however, in order to avoid a toxic discussion that gets no where leave Zoro out and judge Sanji on his own feats.

I think the main difference we have is what I consider top tiers. I think you have to be at least admiral level. So that’s why I consider him a high tier that’s not to disrespect Sanji I just think it’s levels among the top tier it would be something like:

Top Top: Shanks/BB/Dragon
High Top: Luffy/Kaido/Akainu
Mid Top: Kizaru/Big Mom/Mihawk
Low Top: Fuji/GB/Kidd

Law Zoro are probably at low top but I constantly change my mind on that.
See and the way I delineate the top tiers (which is what I figured this was) is

See and I have:
Top Top (everyone is an extreme to high diff fight)
Blackbeard (currently likely to go up)
Luffy
Shanks
Kaido
Big Mom
Akainu
Aokiji

High Top (Top tens of the world but notably weaker than the top top)
Kizaru
Fujitora
Ryokugyu
Sabo

Mid Top (Those who show significant trouble to the high top tiers)
Shiryu
Lafitte
Beckman
Law
Kid

Low Top (Those who entered the top tier range)
Zoro
Sanji
(Possibly) Weevil
(Possibly) Boa
(Dependent on power inflation) current crocodile

See and the way I delineate the top tiers (which is what I figured this was) is

See and I have:
Top Top (everyone is an extreme to high diff fight)
Blackbeard (currently likely to go up)
Luffy
Shanks
Kaido
Big Mom
Akainu
Aokiji

High Top (Top tens of the world but notably weaker than the top top)
Kizaru
Fujitora
Ryokugyu
Sabo

Mid Top (Those who show significant trouble to the high top tiers)
Shiryu
Lafitte
Beckman
Law
Kid

Low Top (Those who entered the top tier range)
Zoro
Sanji
(Possibly) Weevil
(Possibly) Boa
(Dependent on power inflation) current crocodile
Yeah that’s fine I don’t think it’s anything wrong with your line of thinking. You allow more characters to enter into top tier than I do so it’s natural that you’ll ranking Sanji as top tier.

I wouldn’t consider that biased. I still think we should collaborate on a thread that saying what makes a top tier. We might find middle ground.

We already now Sanji haunts you at night, relax
What I’m this post made you think Sanji haunts me when I just credited him?

Why are you so obssesed with Sanji fans and what we think lol.
Because I like to debate and I find it hard to have a reasonable debate with certain Sanji fans. I’ve done this to Zoro fans to. I just like reasonable debates.

I am like water...One goes to Sanji Fanclub, one becomes a fan, One goes everywhere else...One becomes a Sanji troller....

P.S. I don't go to Sanji Fanclub

This is the core point of the thread, don't be fooled by the wank part
The point of the thread is to appreciate Sanji for what Sanji is doing and not to compare those things to what other characters are doing. It doesn't matter if you think he's weaker or stronger than Yamato or Zoro, which is why I said you missed the point.

Lmao.

You should have said first this:
"
How to genuinely appreciate Zoro without being delusional.
"

And the answer, by not ignoring these:

And the guy wants to give lessons to others when he is a fucking moron :milaugh:
I'm neither a zoro nor sanji super fan but I do enjoy both characters outside of Sanji's dumb ass gags. I find it funny as fuck though how sanji fans have to desperately cling to everything zoro does in order to boost him while a lot of zoro fans can exist just appreciating what their character is doing while not giving a fuck about sanji. That's all the thread is telling yall to do but you're such blind fanboys that you assume everything is agenda fueled so you can never discuss one without bringing up the other. I won't deny there are some ztards and sword swallowers in this community but sanjitards and bootlickers are every bit as bad, if not worse because you all end up looking like little bitches by the end.