Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I fucking hate anime Kaido…Toei so far has butchered all his hype scenes with their “creativity”:peperain:
Absolutely. There is that one shot that makes his face look really weird at least, a close up one and then they've been using CGI for him a fair bit too?
At this point, its not so different from the video game cutscenes, when the video games themselves are so half baked and full of literal generic and recycled mooks from previous games too!

Reminds me of this guy for example lmfao:

Absolutely. There is that one shot that makes his face look really weird at least, a close up one and then they've been using CGI for him a fair bit too?
At this point, its not so different from the video game cutscenes, when the video games themselves are so half baked and full of literal generic and recycled mooks from previous games too!

Reminds me of this guy for example lmfao:

this kaido looks like he bout to molest a kid

G

Gorosei Informer

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/weif6g
Her voice is nice but when she does the Yohohoho, my ears almost literally bleed lmao. I have sensitive hearing(hyperacusis)/misphonia and I'm using headphones too so its even worse hahahaha!

Her voice is nice with the rest of the songs though. Does she sing in that tone for Uta in general then? I expected something a bit more higher, airy-fairy, like the typical anime girl voices. This is more like Yamato singing or something for me? I do like Yamato's VA too though.

:kailaugh::risitameh::shame::saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.