To late, I see videos from this Pumping tinder shit... god that was awful. What happen in your city with the young Generation?

Overall Frankfurt looks great, lot of great restaurants, great Döner(which one is your fav döner restaurant?) and more. I hope will visit it next year.
I hate this Pumping guy
Bro it’s like RTL on You Tube, you only see the worst kind of people but it’s not representative
They’re 24/7 in the city and don’t visit their lessons in school
It got worse over the years since this street interview shit started

Yes Frankfurt has many great restaurants
My fav Döner? The one around my corner, it’s not famous but a good basic Döner.
I heard that Tonbul Döner is good but I never visited them

G

Gorosei Informer

I was bout to say he needs a gf or bf, but that’s kinda asking a lot out of a guy like him lmao
Lmfaoooo! He just needs to find a girl whos obsessed with OP as he is and they can LARP it together or something. A really nerdy girl ofc or so.

He has a lot of fans so the potential out there for him to be fair but he would probably prefer body pillows of OP characters or Oda himself.

I hate this Pumping guy
Bro it’s like RTL on You Tube, you only see the worst kind of people but it’s not representative
Yeah I noticed too, this pumping guy and more youtuber doing that shit. Teenage find it even funny to go viral on youtube as gag idiot.

I will try it next year, her also great stuff from Tonhul Döner.

I hate this Pumping guy

Yes Frankfurt has many great restaurants
My fav Döner? The one around my corner, it’s not famous but a good basic Döner.
@Playa4321 I was surprised that no one says "aller". I didn’t know that only people from Frankfurt say that
:risitameh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Any sane person would never wish for war.
War at Ukraine is the result of Europe's shameless and carefree dealing with Russians.

Everyone and I fucking bet you every average Joe back in the day thought of Russia: "Hahaha drunk retards lololo funny af, Russian remixes hard bass hahaha".

That also led to everyone beliving buying rope from them for cheaper than usual will be a deal of their life since they are dumb.

Well here is the problem. Russia may have only 3 to 4 good looking cities and completely disregard the rest of the country and if people are dying or not, martial might is what always mattered to them.

They put every single $ from the deals into the army and they are basically ready to oppose entire Europe with what they want.

Soldiers who attack Ukraine are well not the first option if you understand what I mean. Anyone sane would know that they are only sending spares for now, so any memes online about Russian tanks being out of fuel or shit, this is just a smokescreen.

Russia did not send their Special Forces yet and don't read American newspapers or headlines saying Russia used "the most advanced rockets and failed".

You will wake up with a disappointement.

Scholz won't cut the deals with Russia.