Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the most logical SH vs BB crew match ups are
1. Luffy vs Teach -obvious
2. Zoro vs Shiryu -swordsman
3. Sanji vs Lafitte -Flying tactician. Both called chieBoth respectivley closed and opened Gated of Justice.
4. Usopp vs Van Augur -Marksmen
5. Franky vs San Juan Wolf - Shipwright Mecha vs Colossal Battleship
6. Jinbe vs Vasco shot - Water vs Alcohol. Also Vasco looks lie a Blobfish.
7. Brook vs Doc Q -Soul King vs Grim reaper. Death vs Disease. Also both are bordering on life death spectrum on each side.
8. Heavy point Chopper vs Burgess - Wrestlemania
9. Yamato vs Catarina - Crescent Moon Oden vs Crescent Moon Hunter. Battle of Mythical Dogs

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
For me the most logical SH vs BB crew match ups are
1. Luffy vs Teach -obvious
2. Zoro vs Shiryu -swordsman
3. Sanji vs Lafitte -Flying tactician. Both called chieBoth respectivley closed and opened Gated of Justice.
4. Usopp vs Van Augur -Marksmen
5. Franky vs San Juan Wolf - Shipwright Mecha vs Colossal Battleship
6. Jinbe vs Vasco shot - Water vs Alcohol. Also Vasco looks lie a Blobfish.
7. Brook vs Doc Q -Soul King vs Grim reaper. Death vs Disease. Also both are bordering on life death spectrum on each side.
8. Heavy point Chopper vs Burgess - Wrestlemania
9. Yamato vs Catarina - Crescent Moon Oden vs Crescent Moon Hunter. Battle of Mythical Dogs
did you forgot Avalo Pizzaro :josad:

Beckmann Zoro makes no sense as a fight to me because one being a guy who Shoots Guns vs a guy who uses a Sword would be one of the most boring fights in OP.

Plus Oda saying that Beckman is the Moon to Shanks Sun and the Nami Moon forshadowing >>. But I don’t think they’ll ever fight sadly
I think Nami is the reincarnation of the Queen of the Moon, Uranus, and is going to rule the moon by the end of this series, so HELL YEAH THIS JUST CONFIRMED BECKMAN AND NAMI FOR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.