Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
That's a bit harsh

you don't even know the man or his family

I understand not enjoying the story and criticizing it, but this feels a bit too far
I’m fine with that!! He also doesn’t know me and I guarantee he doesn’t give a shit about my problems, but keep defending him and he might just give you early spoilers or tell you what a good boy you are!! :cheers:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nami - Zeus
Blackbeard - Cronus
Imu - Uranus
Blackbeard (Cronus) will defeat Imu (Uranus)
Nami (Zeus) will be a key to defeat Blackbeard (Cronus)

"Uranus was the father of Cronus, and Cronus was the father of Zeus. Each of these three were deemed to be β€œKing of the Gods” when it was their generation’s time to rule. The struggle between Cronus and Zeus is pretty well known, and this conflict is known as the Titanomachy or the Clash of the Titans"

There is another connection between Nami and Blackbeard. In reality Blackbeard ship was called Queen Anne's revenge (Anne was the name of previous version of Nami).

In One piece Blackbeard ship is called Sword of Xebepc. Xebec could be Imu himself.
One more interesting thing note , name of Roger's sword was Ace.

Rocks D Xebec is definitely based on Rocks D Brazilian (A pirate that got disappeared just like Rocks d Xebec )
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roche_Braziliano

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
That's a bit harsh

you don't even know the man or his family

I understand not enjoying the story and criticizing it, but this feels a bit too far
for real, lots of assumptions going on there, i remember oda recently mentioned going on vacation with his family and they went to those japanese baths and stuff

Imagine ignoring your family 75 percent of the time to write your magnum opus and THIS (post-skip OP) is what you produce…do his kids even bother calling him β€œDad,” or do they also refer to him as β€œLolda” when he bothers to show up??
They usually tell him that there are strangers visiting mamy in her room, and that mamy left a video tape for him to watch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
If Oda wants more time with his family, maybe he shouldn’t have spent 20 years setting up more than he can resolve, there’s no reason he couldn’t have ended OP a decade ago and started enjoying retirement with the people in his house :luuh:

Nami - Zeus
Blackbeard - Cronus
Imu - Uranus

"Uranus was the father of Cronus, and Cronus was the father of Zeus. Each of these three were deemed to be β€œKing of the Gods” when it was their generation’s time to rule. The struggle between Cronus and Zeus is pretty well known, and this conflict is known as the Titanomachy or the Clash of the Titans"

There is another connection between Nami and Blackbeard. In reality Blackbeard ship was called Queen Anne's revenge (Anne was the name of previous version of Nami).

In One piece Blackbeard ship is called Sword of Xebepc. Xebec could be Imu himself.

Rocks D Xebec is definitely based on Rocks D Brazilian (A pirate that got disappeared just like Rocks d Xebec )
:zorothink::zorothink:

Recently I’ve been on the Rocks D Nami train

Yeah, I doubt it’s coincidental that EVERY character in One Piece has a shitty relationship with their father, art might be imitating life in a big way there :wellwell:
there was that story about Oda showing hia success to his parents and all they said was "I liked that story about the reindeer, he's cute"

Rofl

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nami - Zeus
Blackbeard - Cronus
Imu - Uranus

Either Nami is related to Rocks or Luffy.

There is no way Brazil doesn't have connection somehow. Both the cases are interesting @OnePiss