Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Yamato to join either but are you guys memoryholing how he said "Carrot doesn't appear in the chapter" which turned into "Wait actually Carrot appears and she cries" and then neither of those things turned out to be true.
he said carrot appeared for one panel in 1052 and was happy
which was true
he was wrong about the crying part
same for the colorspread in 1054
idk where he saw horsemen reference, but it did feature only 4 characters (the emperors)
he got stuff wrong about details and may exaggerate some things but yamato joining or not is not a "detail"

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
WorstGen Users Explaining 4 is ready guys!:

Me after posting this:

@Doggo @Playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @solis @HA001 @Mr. Reloaded

Hey guess who's in this now one btw @Mr. Reloaded ?

(It's not a Subversive Affirmations joke but wish I had done that now too!)

@solis I can only apologise for what I have done for you too here!

@BleakAsh @VersusPhD you both are getting queued up for the next one which I'll be working on in a few minutes, if my PC actually still co-operates with me too!

I also need to do my memes on myself in these! Got so many ideas!

I also want to do Le Fishe De Crydo @Shanks' de Snitch , @nik87 @NikaInParis @MonsterKaido @Natalija @RayanOO @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @SeaTonnes @Meeyori @Abysswalker @Twin Milf @MonsterZoro and some others soon too!

Time to spam tags again!

@gamaran @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @YASER @Lhululu (stop changing your name, bah!) @DKI @uyuu @Kagurashii
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Outlaw @Light D Lamperouge

I know I've missed people out again so I can only apologise as usual! I really need a fixed tag list LOL!
hahahaha these are always so brilliant, I looooved the HA001 one :suresure::milaugh::kata:

WorstGen Users Explaining 4 is ready guys!:

Me after posting this:

@Doggo @Playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @solis @HA001 @Mr. Reloaded

Hey guess who's in this now one btw @Mr. Reloaded ?

(It's not a Subversive Affirmations joke but wish I had done that now too!)

@solis I can only apologise for what I have done for you too here!

@BleakAsh @VersusPhD you both are getting queued up for the next one which I'll be working on in a few minutes, if my PC actually still co-operates with me too!

I also need to do my memes on myself in these! Got so many ideas!

I also want to do Le Fishe De Crydo @Shanks' de Snitch , @nik87 @NikaInParis @MonsterKaido @Natalija @RayanOO @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @SeaTonnes @Meeyori @Abysswalker @Twin Milf @MonsterZoro and some others soon too!

Time to spam tags again!

@gamaran @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @YASER @Lhululu (stop changing your name, bah!) @DKI @uyuu @Kagurashii
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Outlaw @Light D Lamperouge

I know I've missed people out again so I can only apologise as usual! I really need a fixed tag list LOL!
Thx mate looking forward to it but... @HA001
:shame::risitavirus::risicheck:

he said carrot appeared for one panel in 1052 and was happy
which was true
he was wrong about the crying part
same for the colorspread in 1054
idk where he saw horsemen reference, but it did feature only 4 characters (the emperors)
he got stuff wrong about details and may exaggerate some things but yamato joining or not is not a "detail"
The 4 horseman was the color scheme of the yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.