G

Gorosei Informer

You know I'm starting to think that the volcano explosion actually did send them both flying somewhere after all.
Next cover story imo! Or an actual plotline soon where once again BM shows up but this time at Elbaf and with Kaido in tow, maybe flying in dragon form too! BM riding Kaido (ayo pause) on the way to Elbaf in a Spirited Away gone wrong style!

WorstGen Users Explaining 4 is ready guys!:

Me after posting this:

@Doggo @Playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @solis @HA001 @Mr. Reloaded

Hey guess who's in this now one btw @Mr. Reloaded ?

(It's not a Subversive Affirmations joke but wish I had done that now too!)

@solis I can only apologise for what I have done for you too here!

@BleakAsh @VersusPhD you both are getting queued up for the next one which I'll be working on in a few minutes, if my PC actually still co-operates with me too!

I also need to do my memes on myself in these! Got so many ideas!

I also want to do Le Fishe De Crydo @Shanks' de Snitch , @nik87 @NikaInParis @MonsterKaido @Natalija @RayanOO @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @SeaTonnes @Meeyori @Abysswalker @Twin Milf @MonsterZoro and some others soon too!

Time to spam tags again!

@gamaran @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @YASER @Lhululu (stop changing your name, bah!) @DKI @uyuu @Kagurashii
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Outlaw @Light D Lamperouge

I know I've missed people out again so I can only apologise as usual! I really need a fixed tag list LOL!
Holy shit, these are literally gold man... That hoodwinked clip fucking got me 😂 classic @solis

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Me after posting this:

@BleakAsh @VersusPhD you both are getting queued up for the next one which I'll be working on in a few minutes, if my PC actually still co-operates with me too!

I also want to do Le Fishe De Crydo @Shanks' de Snitch , @nik87 @NikaInParis @MonsterKaido @Natalija @RayanOO @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @SeaTonnes @Meeyori @Abysswalker @Twin Milf @MonsterZoro and some others soon too!

Time to spam tags again!

@gamaran @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @YASER @Lhululu (stop changing your name, bah!) @DKI @uyuu @Kagurashii

I know I've missed people out again so I can only apologise as usual! I really need a fixed tag list LOL!
as always perfect :goyea:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Next cover story imo! Or an actual plotline soon where once again BM shows up but this time at Elbaf and with Kaido in tow, maybe flying in dragon form too! BM riding Kaido (ayo pause) on the way to Elbaf in a Spirited Away gone wrong style!
It's too sus... its been a week and a few days and there is no mention or news of either of them. Zues is alive so BM clearly must have prometheus, hera and napoleon with her... why not just fly out on them. Not to mention her ship is still hanging around the seas of wano. He 100% showed that volcano explosion for a reason and it was quite sus that it happened after both of them were sent Down.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Me after posting this:

Time to spam tags again!

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

@CarrotForNakama deserves it too :handsup:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hahahaha, glad you liked that! I wasn't sure if that was a good enough joke tbh! A Jojoke even! I might have one for Bullet along the lines of that too...

Holy shit, these are literally gold man... That hoodwinked clip fucking got me 😂 classic @solis
Hahaha, glad you like that too! I was unsure of that one too, but I'm glad it landed too! I was laughing so much picturing it and trying to get it made! Hoodwinked such a funny, unique, weird film too!
Tyvm Rottie-sama!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Dammit am I psychopath or masochist? I'm very happy watching the copium on Twitter like it satisfied me even tho I'm still a virgin.
more of a sadist if watching others doing copium and more of a masochist if doing it. Don‘t worry you‘re not alone, I live in my imaginary land of hopes and dreams and only real thing there is that Buggy is the most superior and epic out of them all :blush: