G

Gorosei Informer

OH I would love to see Lance faking that he is Redon as will as his war with Oro and ChickenPepito idk If I said the name right :blush:
Ooooh I had a wicked idea about that hahaha! In fact I got something great for Pepito too!

I don't want to stir/cause drama though with them especially but I did think of trying to do something lighthearted with them too, something to include them and make them laugh too somehow lol.

I can do you vs Redon with your name too especially? Hahahaha!
Post automatically merged:

Looool I want to visit Australia now
Also, why am I rarely a part of this:snoopy:
Oh don't worry I have some saved ideas for you and TAC too! More stuff! A fair few ideas?

It’s GOATPepito
:tch:
or PepitoChiken
Got it GoatEten :beckmoji:

Ooooh I had a wicked idea about that hahaha! In fact I got something great for Pepito too!

I don't want to stir/cause drama though with them especially but I did think of trying to do something lighthearted with them too, something to include them and make them laugh too somehow lol.

I can do you vs Redon with your name too especially? Hahahaha!

Oh don't worry I have some saved ideas for you and TAC too! More stuff! A fair few ideas?
I would love to see it :amazing::amazing:

I’m pleasantly surprised the op fans here voted naruto out of everything else

Twitter op fans seem to have an inferiority complex towards naruto for some random reason

and now they’re throwing around that G5 can solo naruto despite being very quiet before the form appeared. There was a small minority claiming this with just G4.
I really loved Naruto since it was the first Anime I've watched weekly since 2010 , but I really got tired from the fillers that was after Pain arc so I stopped until it finished then continued it , it made me cry sometimes and I liked it all

Excuse me @EtenBoby, can you confirm that Roger, Newgate and Dragon do not appear in chapter 1057?
Newgate ?

D

Deleted member 83

Excuse me @EtenBoby, can you confirm that Roger, Newgate and Dragon do not appear in chapter 1057?
They don’t, are you guys going to try out every character?

Twitter op fans seem to have an inferiority complex towards naruto for some random reason

and now they’re throwing around that G5 can solo naruto despite being very quiet before the form appeared. There was a small minority claiming this with just G4.
Twitter is insecure because everything they clowned Naruto for are coming back to bite them

No point in continuing this feud now that Luffy is a chosen one as well:few:

They don’t, are you guys going to try out every character?

Twitter is insecure because everything they clowned Naruto for are coming back to bite them
Ipponmatsu the legend will appear?
sorry for the inconvenience, but I need to know this to know if I should invest my shares in a company that produces and sells katanas...