Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Think the first anime I properly watched was Yugioh. Spent all my lunch money on buying Yugioh card decks. I got Exodia in the first 3 decks or so. I was overjoyed lmao. Prior to it I've seen some episodes of DB and something else I don't remember right now lmao. Then Pokemon, Digimon and Naruto. Naruto was the one I grew up with. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

D

Deleted member 83

Think the first anime I properly watched was Yugioh. Spent all my lunch money on buying Yugioh card decks. I got Exodia in the first 3 decks or so. I was overjoyed lmao. Prior to it I've seen some episodes of DB and something else I don't remember right now lmao. Then Pokemon, Digimon and Naruto. Naruto was the one I grew up with. It will always hold a special place in my heart.
Ohhhh the good old times:finally:
Wasting all my allowance on yugioh and Pokémon cards that I have no one to play with

DBZ/DB was my first anime
After that I watched Pokémon, Inuyasha, Conan, Beyblade, Digimon , One Piece etc. it’s too much to count
The first episode of Naruto aired on my birthday, I remember it quite well. Naruto became quickly my fav anime and impacted me the most

DBZ/DB was my first anime
After that I watched Pokémon, Inuyasha, Conan, Beyblade, Digimon , One Piece etc. it’s too much to count
The first episode of Naruto aired on my birthday, I remember it quite well. Naruto became quickly my fav anime and impacted me the most
Funny enough DBZ and DB's anime was damn near non-existent in my country
But the manga tho was the most popular manga along side Doraemon